20: cut

"hi" taehyung said acting nice. He wasnt going to be salty just because he will never be one of them.

He was kind, they didnt do anything wrong to taehyung so why be rude?

"i see you are still alive" one angel said. They were disguised as human just like taehyung was but taehyung could easily reconise a angel.

"yes i am" taehyung said and smiled. He was glad to be alive

"the king wants you dead, why didnt the devil kill you?" the ither angel spoke.

Taehyungs expression dropped.
'the king wants you dead'

"w-why does he want me dead?" he asked.

"you shouldn't have survived that fall Taehyung. No one should"

"but why? Just let me live my life" taehyung said sadly.

"we are not in the position to decide. We are just send to end your life. Now stay still" one angel said he opened his palm and summoned a sword.

Lucky for then they were in a alley so there was a smalll possibility anyone will notice them.

But not so lucky for taehyung who backed away from the other two of his kind.

"dont" taehyung said seeing him approach while pointing his sword at taehyung.

"goodbye angel" he said and swung his sword. Taehyung yelped and ducked away dodging the attack. He began running.

"leave me alone!" he shouted. He could hear them run after him.

"you cant win from us little one, you are too weak" the angel said closing in on taehyung. He knew this way was a dead end and was taking his time to trap the younger one in the alley.

Taehyung looked at his hands he tried to use his powers. His hands were glowing and he looked at them

"im not intimidated at all" the angel said the other stood behind him with his arms crossed behind his back watching them.

He swung his sword again at taehyung who raised his hands.

He couldnt do a lot so he did the thing he was good at. Shield.

The sword came in contact with a transparant shield that was cast over taehyung.

The angel frowned and did it again hitting the barrier that taehyung had set up.

"i know you cant keep it up forever. Just give up and it will all be good" the angel said. A next blow made the shield crack.

Taehyungs eyes widen he felt his energy drain from keeping the shield up. He had to take all the hits.

"see you are already failing"

"i-i can do this" taehyung said to himself.

But another hit broke the shield. Taehyung gasped and fell on his knees. He then back from the angel.

"such a pity" the angel said raising his sword again.

"i dare you to fucking swing that sword at him again"  a low voice said.

The Angels halted and looked back seeing someone step from the shadows.

A pair of red eyes glaring at them.

"jeon" the second angel said also summoning his weapon.

Jeongguk looked at taehyung who was standing up and pressed himself against the wall with fearful eyes.

"hm" jeongguk looked at the angels and his eyes darken.

"i think you should nit interfere with our jobs Jeon"