31: purpose

Taehyung could see Jeongguk standing behind the demon. his eyes were red and his expression dark. he looked not happy at all.

"Oh, it's you.." Mingyu said recognizing that voice.

"Get your filthy hands off my angel." Jeongguk said.

"and why would i do that? his blood smells tasty sweet" the demon grinned. it looked like he was challenging the devil that was looking more and more pissed off by the second.

"i'm not asking you again" jeongguk said and walked into view of the demon, who quickly stepped back taking the angel with him. his nails never leaving taehyung arms.

"why do you like this angel so much. is he really that special jeongguk?" mingyu asked. he was going to find out what kind of connected this angel had to the devil. he was going to get what he wants, the easy or the hard way.

"nothing that concerns you"

"hmm, you know you can't hide things from me...i will eventually find out" Mingyu said and then looked at taehyung's arm that was bleeding. dropping more and more red drops of blood on his white robes. Mingyu traced his finger over the blood and tasted it.

"you little shit" jeongguk charged at him hitting mingyu straight in his face. making the demon let go of taehyung's arm. it made a nail cut more of his skin and taehyung yelped holding his arm.

"you are so easy to trigger jeongguk" mingyu grinned not caring about the devil being angry.

"you are just a weak demon. and don't fucking touch him" jeongguk hit mingyu again making his nose bleed before getting up.

"you are coming with me" jeongguk said grabbing taehyung and disappeared.

-

"n-not so fast" taehyung said trying to keep up with the devil's fast steps.

jeongguk did not respond and just pulled the angel after him up the stairs.

"jeonggu-Taehyung?!"Jimin said surprised seeing the two. he then noticed the blood on taehyung's arm and frowned.

"JEON did you hurt hi-"

"not now fucking PARK" jeongguk said his eyes burning a deep red color. his fangs visible when he snapped the words at the shorter demon.

Jimin was taken aback by the sudden anger and stood there frozen watching the two walk away.

taehyung was pushed inside jeongguk's room almost losing his balance if it wasn't for the devil to catch him by his robe pulling him back up.

"w-what are you-"

"shut it" jeongguk sat down on the bed pulling taehyung with him on his lap. he grabbed taehyung's arm looking at the holes that were still bleeding. His grip wasn't harsh, it was...gentle.

"do they hurt?" he asked. his voice was low but not commanding as usual.

"a-a bit" taehyung said softly looking as jeongguks actions.

"hm" the devil raised taehyung's arm up and licked the small holes clean. the sweet taste of blood came in touch with his tongue. he liked taehyung blood a lot. it wasn't like humans or other angels. it tasted different.

One of the reasons he made taehyung his.

Jeongguk then used his shirt to wipe taehyung's arm clean from the wet blood but it didn't get clean completely. there was still dried lines. he sighed and stood up. carrying the angel into his bathroom.

"stay still" he said and turned on the bath water and started cleaning the blood from taehyung's arm. he had a expressionless face but his hands were soft. both didn't say anything.

but taehyung heart was speeding up. he looked at Jeongguk's face as the devil was concentrating on washing. the devil really had handsome sharp features. like his collarbone and lips. his eyes looked relaxed and rounder than normal. they didn't look intimidating. this was like a different jeongguk.

"you are staring" the devil said turning off the water.

"a-ah im sorry" taehyung said and looked away.

"i didn't say you had to stop.." jeongguk started drying taehyung's arm with a towel.

taehyung bit his lips bot he slowly looked back up at the devil. who's red eyes were looking back at him.

"why.. did you help me?" taehyung asked after jeongguk was done.

"because you are MY angel. i will not allow anyone to hurt you besides me"

"but you wanted me...dead" Taehyung said. trying to get rid of his speeding heart and tingles in his stomach. the eyes of the devil made him feel so funny.

"i already told you. i'm not going to."

"but why?"

"i already found a new purpose for you" Jeongguk walked to taehyung looking down on him. watching the blue eyes looking up so innocently. his pretty soft features ready to be touched.

"w-whats that?" taehyung asked. hoping jeongguk wouldn't get rid of him like chungho did.

He expected many things but definitely not the devil kissing him.

His eyes widen for a moment and he pulled back but jeongguk pulled him off the edge of the bath wrapping a arm around his waist.

he didn't know what to do. his mind and heart was going crazy. he felt such a warm and good feeling go through him.

he pushed a bit against jeongguk's chest. but the devil groaned at him and pushed him against the wall trapping his body. he tilted his head more deepening the kiss. and that's when taehyung once again gave in.

And that was all the devil needed.

He will get there, he will make the angel submit to him completely.

jeongguk pulled away looking at taehyung slightly confused face, his lips parted as he stared back at him.

"don't fight it. i already own your heart" jeongguk said with a grin. that he could get the angel react to him like that made him feel a new kind of powerful feeling.

"w-why did you do that?" taehyung asked in a whisper.

"same as last time" jeongguk said and inched closer again. "you will be my sin little angel"

---

Jeongguk is a strange person.

Im going to put this story in a new speed seeing we are already at chapter 31.....I think im getting a bit slow With this story.

Thank you for reading, see u at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ