46: soft

Taehyung stood in the kitchen as he was cutting fruits. 

He then noticed a hand going for the strawberry in the bowl. He quickly slapped it away.

"ow" jeongguk said rubbing his hand. He began squinting his eyes at the other. "did you just hit m-"

"dont steal my food, ask first" taehyung said ignoring the glare.

"can i have one" jeongguk asked kindly looking at the fruits in the bowl.

"if i may feed you" taehyung lifted a brow with a grin.  

"then feed me" 

Taehyung giggled a bit seeing jeongguk's big eyes as he sat down on a chair looking at taehyung.

"how can you change so suddenly. Is weird" taehyung said while taking the bowl and walk to Jeongguk.

"to make you stop being mad, i can do everything"

"ahw" taehyung smiled and then pressed the strawberry against Jeongguk's lips who parted then taking the fruit in his mouth.

"more" Jeongguk said with his big eyes. Taehyung couldn't help but smile even wider and gave jeongguk another one while the devil pulled him on his lap.

"Jeo-oh my god!" Yoongi entered the kitchen and was shocked to see the devil act cute like that. "my eyes!"

Immediately jeongguk's expression dropped cold and he stared at the white haired demon That interrupted this.

"the fuck are you doing?" yoongi asked.

"making my taehyung happy."

"it looks weird. Really really weird"

"well fuck off then" jeongguk said glaring at yoongi.

"fuck you too"

"no fuck-"

"ggukie come let's ignore him and eat" taehyung said with his soft voice. 

Jeongguk's heart warmed at 'ggukie' and he turned his attention to Taehyung. He wanted to smile to the angel, but he doesn't want to smile where others can see.

-

"ggukie?" taehyung asked as they walked outside on the field. The devil haven't left taehyung's side even a second today. He was making sure to give him a great day. And hopefully make it up soon. He regreted his decision so bad.

When he came to find out that taehyung wasn't a guardian angel. He realised that he made the biggest mistake he could make. 

And that also lead to him finding out that his heart had connected with Taehyung's.

The reason that his heart hurts when taehyung is hurt. Is because he chose taehyung as his lover. But taehyung is different. But their hearts can be together. And that's what happend.

Taehyung was the life of the devils heart.

If he dies, jeongguk dies.

"yes Tae love" jeongguk responded after a silence.

"why does Mingyu want to kill you?"

"he is jealous"

"why?"

"because he was supposed to be devil. But i.....Came and killed the current holder making me the devil instead of him. I stole his place. And now he is mad"

"oh, but cant you two switch later. You live ages so he can wait right?" taehyung said.

"well, he is impatient" jeongguk chuckled. He really saw how angry mingyu was at jeongguk for being the devil instead of him.

"i see..." 

The two stood near a small water pond. Looking at the plants that grew in the water.

"can i..Can i see your wings?" jeongguk asked the angel.

"mine?" taehyung asked a bit surprised.

"yes"

"well, uhm i...Okay" taehyung didn't want to summon his wings because they were ugly. They were small coming till his ass. And they were tainted with black feathers spreading like a virus the longer he loved jeongguk.

But if the other asked him to. He will let him see.

He summoned his wings and flapped them a few times since it's been a while when he last had them.

"so pretty" Jeongguk said stroking the feathers. They felt soft.

"but they are not pure anymore...They are changing" taehyung said a bit sad. He loved his white wings, but they were changing to black. A sign of his sin.

"they are still pretty to me. White or black, it doesn't matter"

"i'm not that guardian angel gguk" taehyung then said folding his wings together but letting them stay.

"i read the letters"

"you did?"

"yes, but its not me. I don't know who made that but it's not true." taehyung said. "and if it was. It couldn't be me. The guardian would never mate with a devil, they were 'pure' if you are 'pure' you won't do that."

"i...I didnt think of that. I'm sorry"

"i know you didnt"

"i know i made a big mistake" 

"you did"

"but please i hope one day you can forgive me."

"i will have to see, how kind you can be. But for now i still love you as before.

"i will be squishy kind" jeongguk said with a slight chuckle.

"just...Normal, too cute would be weird. It looks strange on you."

"and why is that" jeongguk lifted a brow.

"you are the devil. You were serious and dangerous. Not all fluffy cute. I should be fluffy cute!"

"we can switch if you want"

"then let's go back to that...But be kind and cute a bit more often. I would like that" taehyung smiled taking jeongguk's hand.

"deal" jeongguk looked up at the sun that was starting to set. "lets fly back?"

"i can't fly ggukie" taehyung said and his face turned a bit sad.

"fly with my, i will hold you" jeongguk said, two big intense  black wings appeared at his back. And with one flap he was in the air, one meter off the ground looking at the angel.

He was waiting. 

"come, i will catch you if you fall" he said extending his hand.

Taehyung hesitantly spread his wings. And flapped them. He got off the ground and immediately was about to crash back down. But jeongguk grabbed his arm and pulled him into the air.

He kept a hold of taehyung's hand to keep him steady and not fall down.

"i-im flying!" taehyung said happy. His face was bright and cheerful. Bit crystal eyes wide.

"i see you" jeongguk said. The angel looked at him. The other was such a contrast with his black wings. But you could see they will become one. Because the angels white wings were starting to grow black feathers instead of white ones.

---

I got such a good idea for a smut...

👁️👃🏻👁️