24: mine

"little angel~" a voice said as it entered the bedroom
.

Jeongguk bend down hovering over the pretty angel in his bed. His blonde hair messy. Taehyung must have fallen asleep because it was still daytime

"wake up" jungkook spoke in his ear and taehyung woke up. He pouted and rolled on his back with a sigh. He was just sleeping so peacefull.

"o-oh hello" taehyung immediately sat up when he sat the devil next to him.

"get ready we have visitors in a hour" jeongguk said scanning his eyes ivee the angel. The robe was exposing his leg through the slit and it was making jeongguk wanting to touch it.

And thats what he did.

He was fast on the bed and slip his hand under the robe grabbing the tigh of taehyung.

The angel yelped at the sudden hand there and grabbed jeongguks wrist.

"are you doing it on purpose? You know i cant keep my hands to myself" jeongguk said his eyes flashing a golden color.

Taehyung gulped his heart skipped a beat when he saw the golden eyes for a second.

"im not, i fell asleep" taehyung said and pulled his robe over his leg but jeongguk pushed it back up exposing only more of the angels soft skin.

"m-master" taehyung said and tried to cover it again.

"you exposed your leg. Now let me feel it" jeongguk pushed his hand higher feeling the edge of taehyungs underwear, it felt as lace. The devil lifted a brow and smirked. "oh, are you dressing nicely under here?"

"dont, just... im gonna get ready" taehyung said closing his legs tightly together.

"wont you show your master what you are wearing?"

"..."

"fine" jeongguk got up and looked at the window. "i got things to do. So be in my throne room within a hour"

Taehyung nodded and watched jeongguk leave.

Taehyung felt strange. His body felt hot like it was burning his heart was racing.

He shook his head trying to feel normal but it wasnt working. He cold still imagine and feel the hand of the devil caress his legs.

-

A hour passed.

Chungo king of angels entered the throne room of the devil. Followed by two guards of his own.

He was met with the devil sitting on his throne with a wide grin. Jeongguk had been looking forward to this.

"well hello there pigeons" jeongguk said. "how nice you came to visit"

"its a pleasure"
The two were speaking very sarcastic.

"now tell me what you want?" jeongguk said getting serious.

"give back the angel, i know you kept him alive?"

"why do you want him back?"

"because apparently you are not doing a god job at ending its life" chungho said squinting his eyes.

"to bad he is not leaving this" jeongguk said and his eyes darken before speaking the next sentence. "i will not allow him"

"why, where is he?" chungho asked.

"Come here little angel" jeonggum said waving his hand to the side. Taehyung who had been standing there hesetantly walked forward.

Immediately all eyes were on hin making him uncomfortable. Mostly because he knew the Angeles that were here.

He walked towards Jungkooks throne looking at him.

"sit" the devil ordered patting his tighs as he leaned against the back of the throne.

Taehyung did as told sitting sideways on his lap looking down at his hands. He didnt want to see chungho who said he was a failure for angels.

"whats this?" chungho asked frowning as he saw taehyung just listen and sit down on the devils lap.

"isnt it clear he listens to me. And to make clean he isnt going to die anytime soon" jeongguk said and snaked a arm around taehyungs waist.

"raehyung i command you to come here right now" the angel king spoke angry.

"you he isnt your anymore, you were the one that threw him away. You have no right to command him" jeongguk said glaring at the angel king.

"he is still a angel. And he does as i tell him to!"

"oh you are so annoying." the devil chuckled and looked at taehyung. "tell him who is your new leader...Tell him who is your master"

Taehyung looked at chunghu who was frowning. He wanted to go home...Maybe the king will give him another chance...

He then looked at jeongguk his red eyes looking straight into his soul. His strong grip around his waist. He first felt scared. But now...He didnt feel scared he had a new feeling.

"tell it Taehyung" jeongguk said making taehyung hurry.

"jeon jeongguk"  taehyung spoke and looked at the angel king who looked angry and scoffed.

"you will regret this, Taehyung!" he said.

"hm do as you please. But this pretty angel is mine" Jeongguk grinned smelling taehyungs neck. He grazed his fangs over the soft flesh, close to biting him..

"we are leaving" chungho said and stomped away with balded fists.

---

Second update weeee.

Hope you still think the story is interesting.

The story line isnt  difficult. Just go with the flow i guess?🤷‍♀️

Thank you for reading see u soon!