25: feels

"you have made the right decision little angel" jeongguk said and let taehyung get off his lap.

The devils eyes following every move the angel made.

"i-i hope so...." taehyung mumbled. How much he wanted to go home, he knew he cant. He cant trust his king anymore.

He was jeongguk's. The devil owned him. He said it himself.

Because deep inside of him, he wanted to stay. He wanted to stay with jeongguk.

"you can go to your room and sleep" jeongguk said. Taehyung nodded and walked down the stairs going to the big doors.

As soon taehyung passed Jimin the demon followed the angel and began talking to him. They went out of the throne room together.

Not noticing the way jeongguk stared at jimin with dark eyes and his fists clenched.

-

Its been almost a hour. Jimin didmt return yet. And jeongguk was feeling restless.

He shifted in his throne not feeling comfortable anymore.
His mind went to what he might be doing.

Was he talking to taehyung?

Were they having fun?

Was he touching taehyung?

At the last tought jungkook stood up getting the attention of yoongi that stood near the exit.

"whats with you?" yoongi asked.

Jeongguk didnt respond but he dissapeared, going to the bedroom where taehyung was.

And he didnt like what he saw. He was Jimin with a arm over taehyungs shoulder as he showed him a book.

"Jimin" jeongguk said glaring at the demon.

"what" Jimin looked up and shut the book.

"get out of this room right now"

"why?"

"dont let me repeat myself. I wont hesetate to cut your legs off" jeongguk threatened.

Jimin chuckled and said bye to the angel before leaving.

As soon jimin glet the room the air grew thick. Taehyung shivered looking at jeongguk. He stood up going to brush his teeth as he forgot to do all that. He only showered.

"where are you going?" jeongguk askd blocking taehyungs path.

"bathroom..."

"why did you let Jimin so close?" jeongguk asked without thinking.

"why not?"

"because i dont fucking like that"

Taehyung slowly backed away from the devil that was staring intensely at him.

"uhm..M-master?" taehyung didnt feel comfortable anymore. Jeongguk began comming closer taking slow steps.

The angels knees hit the edge of the bed making him stumble back. His eyes widen feeling his back hit the mattress.

But what suprised him the most is that witin a second jeongguk was hovering above him. The devil spreaded taehyungs legs to get in between leaning closer to taehyungs face.

"master i di-" taehyungs words got stuck in his throat when he felt jeongguks hand slip under his robe caressing his skin.

Immediately his body responded to the touch moving closer to jeongguk. A warm feelling began to spread.

Jeongguk looked at the angel with a straight face seeing the changes in behavior of the angel. And noticing the way he reacted to jeongguks touch every time.

"you are so dangerous....And addicting...My whole body is screaming your name, tarhyung" jungkook said taehyungs name in such a way it send a tingles down taehyungs body. Giving the devil all his attention.

"i hate your kind. Yet here you are....Alive and well..." jeongguk continued talking. Taehyung didnt know what to say.

Jeongguk stared at the angel who was looking at the ceiling. The way to pretty creature laying here on its bed. The pink lips caught his attention.

it wont hurt it just try it out. Jeonggik thought and moved towards the angel and kissed his neck.

He will do whatever his body tells him to. He wants to try it.

"ah master. Dont b-bite" taehyung said slighy panicked.

Jeongguk ignored him while his hand roamed over taehyungs chest.. The other went up to feel taehyungs hair.

"you are a sin for me little angel" jeongguk said and looked in taehyungs eyes their faces inches apart.

"i-i..." taehyung was at loss for words. "im no-"

But then the angels words got cut off my jeongguks lips on his.

Taehyungs eyes widen. This is wrong. He will taint his purity.

But he couldnt find it in him to pushed the devil away. His whole body just submitted to the other.

Jeongguks eyes turned a golden color.

"fucking hell" jeongguk pulled away and licked his lips. Taehyungs lips were sweet, just like his scent.

He liked it.. He liked to kiss him.

He wanted more.

He wanted taehyung to be his. He wanted all of him.

"shit shit" jeongguk said realising he was again losing himself. He should be hating him and making his time horrible.

But he couldnt. The only thing he did was touching him. Feeding his deep desires he had for the angel.

He couldn't stay away from him.

"w-why did you do that?" taehyung asked shocked. He covered his lips.

It was his first kiss.

And the devil stole it from him...

He knew he actually liked it. The feeling of jeongguks lips on his. But it was wrong, he was the devil. And he just a angel

"because i wanted to" jeongguk answered and got off the bed. Staying here longer will make him do even more things.

"you stole m-my first kiss. Thats not okay!" taehyung shouted and sat up closing his robe to cover himself.

"you dont tell me what to do little angel. You are mine"  jeongguk said his eyes glowing red.

---

I suddenly saw i havent updated this in a while so i immediately went to write this

Im now going to sleep for real, im so so tired my eyes and head hurt.

Goodnight all! Thank you for reading.