35: gentle

Jeongguk held the angel in his arms after he had pulled out. He inhaled taehyung's sweet smell.

"let's wash" Jeongguk said and lifted the angel up who didn't seem to want to let go of him.

Taehyung clinged onto Jeongguk as they walked to the bathroom. He knew what he did was wrong. But he had to admit that he had enjoyed it.

And that something that bothered him.

After the bath was filled jeongguk lowered taehyung in the warm water and then stepped in himself.

"im a bad angel...." taehyung whispered staring at the water.

"what?"

"i couldn't even keep off from these feelings. I couldn't deny that i liked this. I just......I don't know" taehyung said and teared up. He hated that these rules were there. Because he liked the devil. He wouldn't have felt bad about himself if those rules didn't exist.

"relax Taehyung.."

"im sorry" taehyung sighed and moved closer to the devil who pulled him in his arms hugging the angel.

"do you regret it?" jeongguk asked. There was a silence where taehyung thought.

"....No...I don't"

"hmm" Jeongguk hummed and let the angel go from the hug. He grabbed the soap and put some on his hands washing taehyung.

"i can do it myse-"

"let me do it" jeongguk said and continued washing the angel with the warm water and soap.

"will....Will you not try to kill me again..Please" taehyung asked. He didn't want to have another shock like that. He will end up with a heart attack like that.

"i will think about it" jeongguk grinned. Taehyung turned around and gave him a weird look.

"i'm just joking. I won't do it again"

"thanks"

"so all clean" jeongguk said after washing taehyung. He then grabbed the soap again to wash himself when taehyung turned around and stopped him.

"i-i will do it" taehyung said.

Jeongguk was surprised by that but handed taehyung the bottle anyway.

Carefully taehyung started washing the devils chest. Feeling the muscles under his palm. He did it nicely and made sure not to press to hard or irritate the skin by staying too long on one spot.

"Taehyung" jeongguk said after he stared at the angel for the time he was being washed.

"yes?" taehyung looked up his eyes were still pink.

"you are beautiful"

"o-oh thank you" taehyung blushed and started rinsing jeongguks body with water to avoid eye contact.

But jeongguk had other plans. He pulled taehyung closer and kissed him.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a second before he closed them and rested his hands on jeongguk shoulders. Tilting his head and kissed back.

Yea...I don't regret it.

Taehyung thought.

They parted and taehyung looked into jeongguk's golden eyes. The devil licked his lips and gave taehyung a smirk.

"okay, let's brush our teeth and sleep"

-

The two were laying in the big bed of the devil. Jeongguk had one arm around taehyung while the angel laid on his side with one arm on jungkook's chest. Having his head rested on his shoulder.

The devil was ready awake but he didn't make a movement other that gently running his hands through taehyung's hair.

He was enjoying this. Maybe more than he expected at first.

"Jeongguk Mingyu is being pushy. Do something about him!" Jimin said as he entered the room.

"you dont have to be so friking loud Park." Jeongguk said with a frown.

"w-wha.." taehyung mumbled as he woke up from the voices. He sat up reconising Jimin. "oh good morning Jimin"

"goodmonring Taehyu-OH MY!" Jimin said loud. He saw a pair of not blue but pink eyes look at him.

"whats wrong?" taehyung asked not getting that his eyes were still a different color.

"Jeongguk what, when. Why. So soon?"

"i wanted it"

"was he okay with that?!"

"i was Jimin... Its okay" taehyung said finnaly getting what was going on.

He slept a night over it and still. He didnt regret that decision.

"well...Then it should be alright" Jimin scratched his head. He felt worried for taehyung. But he knew he couldnt do anything about it.

Je turned aroind and was about to leave when jeonggul stopped him.

"whats with Mingyu dont just leave" jeongguk said and a frown.

"well he just walked in and sat on your throne. So you should come. He is annoying me"

"that little shit" Jeongguk mumbled and sighed.

"well i'm leaving, want me to make breakfast Taehyung?"

"if it's no trouble" taehyung said and smiled.

"not at all, i will make you something very delicious" jimin said and left the room.

"i don't want to get up and deal with that demon" jeongguk said pulling taehyung back down in his arms.

"but i want breakfast. I'm hungry" taehyung said carefully. Je didnt know how fast jeongguk would get angry after last night.

"fine, then let's get up"

"okay"

---

A nice calm chapter.

Hope you like it thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ