39: dominant (m)

Taehyung was walking. jeongguk had been dealing with somethings together with Yoongi and was gone all day.

He had ate dinner with Jimin but now he was heading to the bathroom and maybe take a shower or a bath.

He pushed open the doors exiting the throne room where he checked if Jeongguk had returned or not. He felt so lonely without the devil. He wanted his warmth around him. Feel his touch, hear his voice and see his eyes.

He sighed walking up the stairs. But as he did the air felt colder that usual.

He shivered a bit and turned around.

He felt watched..

Taehyung frowned a bit and scanned behind him.The darkness made it hard. It had already changed to night time here and the castle didn't have many lights. Giving the hallways many shadows.

Taehyung couldn't see anything and just blamed it was the air from outside blowing inside from somewhere and turned around.

He walked to the bedroom while rubbing his cold arms. Closing the door behind him. He went to the closet opening it and grabbing his sleepwear. He put them on the chair next to the closet and then closed the door.

But he suddenly yelped in shock.

Because in the mirror he would see burning red eyes stare at him From behind.

He turned around so fast pressing his back against the mirror as he saw Jeongguk stand there.

"hello little angel" the devil said and grinned. His fangs shimmered in the moonlight that shined inside through the glass.

"jeongguk..." taehyung said a bit hesetant. He felt this strong aura coming from the other. It made his legs feel weak.

"i want you so bad right now" Jeongguk said and his eyes darken. Taehyung's heart was racing and his eyes went bright as he looked at the wat the devil stared at him.

He could feel the eyes lingering over his body. Taking in every curve that was seen through the fabric.

"come here angel" Jeongguk said his voice was deep. It made taehyung let out a shaky breath and immediately obey its wish. Walking to the devil with slow steps as fast his legs could.

He then threw himself over the devil giving himself to him.

"good boy, so sweet" jeongguk sniffled taehyung's neck and licked it. He wanted to bite the angel but he would wait for later. Now he had to undress him...Fast

Jeongguk grabbed a hold of the robe and teared it off. Making taehyung gasp. But the angel didnt have much time to think about the piece of fabric on the floor as he was pushed onto the bed by his lustful devil.

"lets have some fun tonight" Jeongguk grinned and was quick to undress and put the angel at his ankles towards him. He got on the bed lowering himself over taehyung.

Taehyung felt Jeongguk's lips kiss over his chest while his string hands had his wrists pinned. Not that he could move that much, because this feeling that came from the devil made him feel so weak. That without hesetation or fight he just submitted to him once again.

"so beautiful, hell im feeling so hot now." jeongguk whispered and leaned back looking at the dark marks he left on the angel's body.

He took off his shirt and pants, seeing the angels eyes lover to see the hard on in his boxers.

Jungkook reached for the lube that was stuck between the two mattresses and grinned at taehyung while pulling down his underwear.

"you better prepare. I'm not going to be gentle on you" jeongguk said and threw away the small piece of fabric caressing the angel's soft thighs and belly.