26: tae and chim

Taehyung sat on jeongguk bed the next morning. He fell asleep alone and woke up alone.

And that bothered him. He silently hoped that jeongguk was here when he woke up. But it wasnt.

He knew jeongguk didnt give two shits about him. But taehyung did towards Jeongguk. Je knew that somewhere inside the devil he had good in him.

Because he didnt let taehyung die in those chances he had. He didnt let others touch or hurt him.

That means jeongguk isnt only death and anger.

"Taehyung"

The angel heard a voice. He turned around and saw Jimin in the doorway.

"hello jimin" he said and smiled at the demon. That was the only demon he was quite comfortable around.

"you know..." Jimin started and walked to the angel. "im sorry"

"for what?" taehyung asked confused. Jimin never hurted him. It was jeongguk who did.

"for being so cold and mean" jimin sighed and stood un front of taehyung. The last few days Jimin noticed how taehyung was spacing out in thoughts a lot. And he saw how jeongguk was using the poor angel.

"lets be friends" jimin said.

"a friend? But...You are a demon" taehyung said a but sadly. He wanted a friend.

"you dont belong in heaven anymore. You are just a lonely angel. No one is going to stop us for being friends." Jinin shrugged while talking.

Tarhyung looked down. That was true, he was nothing more than a angel.  The only thing that kept him angel was is halo. The most precious thing he had now.

"okay, i would like that. Lets be friends" taehyung said and smiled. Now he realised that he didnt have to follow rules of heaven he can make a friend. Maybe he will be happy again.

"nice, come lets go outside" jimin said and pulled taehyung off the bed.

"b-burt jeongguk told me to stay here"

"that because he doesnt want you to get hurt. But you have me so he doesnt have to worry"

"okay" taehyung was still not very comfortable with leaving after jeongguk told him not to.

Because he was the devil and taehyung just a angel.

Jeongguk could kill him whenever he felt like it.

-

"so if i touch this it will poisen me?" taehyung said looking at a red flower with black spots.

"yes so dont touch it. Be aware they are scattered around in the forest here.

"what will happen if i touch it?" taehyung asked kneeling dont to look closer.

"it can corrupt your body making you unable to beathe properly. They will slowly kill the cells inside your body making you suffer a slow and painful death." jimin said but then smiled "its a nice flower. And pretty too"

"it is pretty, but i dont like it"

"its called, scarletsting" jimin said as he thought for a moment. "yes thats the name"

"oh i see, because its red" taehyung stood up and looked around in the forest. It had nice long trees with a unique shape. They were flowy like noodles.

"mhm"

"are there animals here?" taehyung asked not hearing a single bird. Just pure silence. Beside the rustling of the wind through the leaves.

"no thats a earth thing" jimin said

"in heaven we got butterflies, they are pretty."

"really? I would like to see that"

"maybe i cam show you one day"

"hm yes, also" jimin said his smile fading a bit. "what is jeongguk doing exactly with you?" the demon was thinking of that more and more. Because he could see that the devils mind was filled with this little angel.

But what happend when he wasnt looking he didnt know.

"touch here here here" taehyung said pointing over his body. Basically covering every part he had. But then he pointed at his lips. "a-and here"

"he did fucking what?!" jimin asked suprised.

"touched here, well.....Kiss...."

"oh my, he really is horrible at conrtrolling himself" jimin chuckled.
"anything else, did you noticed something change about him?"

"uhmm..." taehyung thought tappimg his chin. "yes i did, his eyes"

"and what about them?"

"they turned gold a few times"

"oh really" jimin grinned. He knew what that meant and he was sure to tease jeongguk about it later.

"yes"

"does it. Bother you?"

"yes...no, yes....No i dont know" taehyung said. He was unsure about that. Becasue he just couldnt make himself to push the devil away. On the other side he knew he liked it. He liked the tingles and warm feeling it gave him. He liked it when jeongguks eyes turned gold.

"i see, this can get fun. I wonder how long it will take" jimin said with a chuckled.

"huh what do you mean?" taehyung didnt understand that answer.

"nothing, just go on being yourself" jimin said and swung a arm over taehyungs shoulder walking over the path.

-

The two were having a good time and taehyung came to realise that Jimin was actually really kind and funny. He had his cold expression and moments but that was okay.

"your legs are a nice pillow" jimin asked sitting next to taehyung on the grass. He was resting his head on taehyungs lap.

"thats good, you can lay there as long you want" taehyung smiled kindky.

"nice"

Taehyung looked around feeling the sun warm his skin. But his smile dropped as soon he saw a figure standing there.

He reconised it.

"j-jeongguk"

"huh?" jimin sat up and saw the devil look at them... No glaring at Jimin

His red eyes lit up making them easy visible.

"i-ah!" taehyung yelped when jeongguk suddenly appeared in front of them and grabbed taehyung. Getting him on his feet.

"you are comming with me" he said. Then looked at Jimin with a glare.

"you, dont touch my angel" he said and then dissapeared with the angel.

---

See u at the next update
🌼