14: effects

"taehyung"

"Taehyung!"

"hey!"

Taehyung snapped from his thoughts When Jimin slapped his arm.

"h-huh what?" he stuttered.

"what did jeongguk do?" Jimin asked. Noticing taehyung was spaced out after jimin returned and was told to get taehyung away immediately.

"nothing...Much" taehyung said. Spacing out again. His kind went back to the way jeongguks hands were on his skin. Touching him.
The teeth that bit his neck. The rough strong grip around his waist. And then his red eyes and deep voice making his mind foggy and his heart race.

The feeling taehyung got from it was not something he could put in words. But he knew that he didnt dislike it.

It was strangely....Satisfying.

Feeling the Strong hands on his skin. The arm around his waist. The hot breath that fanned over his neck.

He could still feel it. Like he was still in the moment.

He wanted it again, he wanted to feel it again.

Unconsciously his hand traced the spots jeonggik touched. While his eyes stared in the distance.

"taehyung" jimins squinted his eyes noticing the angels behaviour. "what exactly happend?"

"when?" taehyung asked once again getting pulled from his thoughts.

"what did jeongguk do?" Jimin was getting a bit annoyed from the angel not answering him.

He was a demon and had a short temper.

"he..He touched me, here And...Here...And here" taehyung said showing jimin the way jeongguk touched him. "and he bit here" pointing to his neck.

"oh really, did he?" Jimin asked very interested. He didnt see jeongguk as the person to just do that..to a angel.

"yes"

"how interesting" jimin grinned and stood up.

"im going now, dont explore the castle alone. Its dangerous. Stay close to the throne room or this room" jimin said he knew where jeongguk was around all the time. That was mostly the throne room, his bedroom and the kitchen to stuff himself with food.

So those were the safest spot for the angel.

"okay" taehyung smiled and swayed his legs over the edge of the black silky bed. He liked this room.

It was jeongguks and smelled nice. The bed was soft and warm. The windows big making the sun hit his skin.

-

"jeonggukie~" Jimin said walking up behind Jeongguk who was pacing around in the throne room with a frown on his face.

"okay what the hell is it this time?" Jeongguk said closing his eyes to sigh. He knew when jimin used that thone in his voice he came to annoy jeongguk.

"what exactly is it between you and taehyung?"

"absolutely nothing" Jeongguk immediately responded.

"well taehyung said otherwise" Jimin walked around jeongguk in circles to make him stop walking away.

"he is lying"

"then why are your eyes so bright?" Jimin lifted a brow seeing the red eyes were glowing.

"dust"

"thats lame excuse"

"fuck off"

"didnt you learn to control yourself, as far i took the information you quite failed that"

"taehyung is just making up things"

"the guard wasnt lying tho" jimin said and grinned seeing jeongguk starting to glare at him.

"you are such a snake" jeongguk said and turned around walking back towards his throne. He walked up the stairs while Jimin followed after him feeling victory.

"why are you still following me, you got what you came for" Jeongguk asked as he sat down and still saw Jimin.

"i want to know why you did it"

"same with you and yoongi"

"love?" jimin asked surprised.

"no, i just cant fucking control myself when he is around"  jeongguk frowned. "its not love, get that sticky stuff out of your head."

"how cant the, oh so great mighty devil Jeongguk suddenly not control himself when a pretty little angel arrives" jimin asked tapping his chin looking up.

"i dont need or want to know so bye"

"maybe you like him but are just to stubborn to not accept it"

"you have problems" is all jeongguk said to that. Avoiding eye contact.

"is your hatred of angels really stronger than your heart?" Jimin asked while walking down. He turned around with a grin. "i dont think so. You failed 4 times in a row now. Think about it Jeon"

-

Taehyung knew he wasnt supposed to wander off further than the stairs.
Jimin said to stay close to the bedroom and throne room.

So he didnt go there.

He just decided to explore the other side. He went higher up. To his surprise comming to a roof

He walked over the roof following the sides where there stood a fence that came to his hips.
The castle was huge. Still so much to explore!

"well well, what is a angel doing here all alone?" a voice said

Taehyung turned around. Seeing a tall and scary demon. Silver hair pushed back a smirk on his face.

"i-im just walking around" taehyung said walking back.

"a angel all alone....." the demon was suddenly in front of taehyung grabbing his chin firmly. "how nice"

---

Jeongguk...Idk bro what u doing?

I hope you like the update. Thank you for reading, see u soon!