49: heaven

Jeongguk stumbled into the castle and started running. He held his side which was starting to bleed more. Dopping drops of blood on the floor.

"JIMIN GET YOUR ASS RIGHT HERE" he shouted.

Within a few seconds he heard running footsteps in the hall. A panting Jimin arrived in front of him.

"what is it?" jimin asked then looked at Jeongguk and gasped. "what the fuck did you do?!"

"t-taehyung, taehyung got hurt" Jeongguk said looking around And grab jimin's shoulder.

"wait what when where is he?"

"forest we fell. I lost him h-he fell Jimin. B-but it wasnt high. He shouldnt...I-i" jeongguk frowned as his eyes teared Up. "he fell in scarletsing Jimin. THAT FUCKING PLANT. It made me unable to save him!!" his eyes glowed and he was already thinking of burning every single piece of  flower do ashes.

"i have to patch up your wound first" jimin aid seeing the bleeding get worse by jeongguks muscles tensing with anger.

"then fucking fix this! It hurts!!"  jeongguk said letting Jimins help hin into a room. He had to get his wound fixed as soon as possible.

He cant get weakened, if he does he cant fight.

"where is Taehyung now?" Jimin asked.

"angels" is all Jeongguk said and jimin knew enough. And it was also enough for jimin to know he had to hurry.

-

"how is he?" someone asked.

"i cant tell you, high angel's orders" the man said blocking the other man's way.

"please move, i need to see him" he tall man asked again pushing against the other angel.

"no"

"he said move" a new man joined and pushed the guarding angel out of the doorway so the other could enter.

On the bed in the room layed Taehyung. He had red spotted spots on his skin and some cute here and there. But over all he seemed to be healing really fast.

"hey T-taehyung?" the man said kneeling next to the bed.
He gently shook the smaller angel awake. The boy gasped clutching his chest as he sat up with wide eyes.

It took him a while to calm dowm and frown looking around. He was now in the safe dark room that had that lovely cinnamon rain scent.

This was not his home...

"whe-" taehyung turned around and he was surpised. "JIN?!" he shouted way louder than he intended.

"its really you" Jin said and smiled pulling the boy in a hug. Taehyung hugged him back tightly.

"w-why am i here?" taehyung asked. "i cant be here"

"you had fallen on scarletsting plants. They had to treat you fast"

"b-but why am i here?"

"well the angels took you here. They got you from hell"

"no no, please take me back i dont want to be here. They will hurt me Jinnie" taehyung said pulling at Jin's shirt.

"i cant they are guarding the place Tae, but its good to see you. What happend after that...Day..You know"

"i met someone very special" taehyung smiled at the image of jeongguk in his mind.

"oh who is th-what is that!?" jin said shocked seeing the bite marking in taehyungs neck. He tried to touch it but taehyung covered it with his hand.

"dont touch is precious" taehyung said.

"where did you get that?"

"my special someone gave it to me!"

"who is it?"

"Jeongguk"

"......." jin was silent. His smile slowly dissapeared.

"?"

"jeongguk...Jeon jeongguk?"

"yes"

"the DEVIL?!" tae what are you thinking?" Jin said worried. He didnt want taeyung to get killed by the devil.

"he isnt bad he loves me. He is really kind actually"

"i never expected to hear that"

"trust me, im fine with him. He wont kill me...Wel..not anymore" taehyung chuckled a bit.

"you! Step away from the boy" a angel said pointing his sword at Jin.

Jin slowly sood up with a sigh.

"you follow me" the new angel said looking at taehyung. The small angel got off the bed limping a bit the first steps but he followed the other. Inside fearing for his life.

But he knew he shouldnt disobey. He had seen what can happen.

Angels arent so innocent and pure humans think. They arent that much better than demons. Just different.

Jin looked at him worried.

-

"fucking hurry!" jeongguk said at Jimin who was cleaning his wound.

"this is the fastest i can!!" Jimin shouted back. Then he just pressed the cloth hard on the wound. Jeongguk kicked the table over and glared at him.

"THE HELL!?"

"Shut the fuck up and let me do this. If you keep shouting it wont make me faster, im doing my best"

Jeongguk sighed deeply in a annoyed way and relaxed waiting. His mind going to taehyung.

He hoped to be faster than Chungo.

He hoped to be faster than the Guardians.

---

I will update this story a lot next week. To get so speed and progress in it.

Hope to see you at the next update!
🌼🌼🌼