27: lust

Jeongguk had flashed home while gripping taehyungs arm painfully tight. The angel whimpered trying to get the devils hands off his arm wih was squeezing too tight.

"j-jeongguk slow down" taehyung said feeling very nervous. The devil was walking fast and a strong intimidating aura comming from hin.

"shut it" jeongguk snapped at him taehyungs eyes widen ans he bit his lip trying to keep up with the others fast steps.

The devil arrived in his room and pushed the angel inside making him almost trip. He shut the door and locked it approaching the small blonde.

"whatever i did im sorry" taehyung said not liking this jeongguk. This was a jeongguk that would kill him.

The other was different. The jeongguk he liked was looking at taehyung and touching him.

This was a stare that went straight into his soul. Like it will break it.

"i dont want you being so touchy with anyone besides me" jeongguk said. He stood only a few inches apart from angel. Looking down onto the blonde boy meeting his Crystal eyes.

"why not? Jimin is nice"

"because you are mine. And only i get to touch you. I will not allow anyone else to do so" jeongguks eyes flashed a golden color. A thing that interested taehyung a lot. Because when jeongguks eyes changed like that his own heart skipped a beat.

"b-but-"

"no buts Little angel. Im your master and you will listen to what i say" jeongguk bend down smelling taehyungs neck the scent of roses and his blood filled his nose making jungkook close his eyes for a moment.

He suddenly gripped the angel around his waist and pulled his slim figure against his own strong body.

His fangs grazed over taehyungs neck feeling the soft flesh bend under his sharp teeth.

"how are you doing this?....." jeongguk whispered. It sounded more to himself that to anyone. He moved his hand over taehyungs body feeling the curves and groaned imaging it without any fabric.

"im not doing a-anything master" taehyung said and unconsciously exposed his neck more. His body inviting the devil.

And thats what jeongguk did. Seeing taehyungs body react and expose his neck like that. He didnt hold back anymore.

He grew his fangs and bit them into the flesh harshly. Taehyung gasped and let out a high pitched sound as his face scrunched up in pain.

The angel gripped jungkooks shirt feeling the devil suck his blood like it was water.

"i could take the few lashes" jeongguk said pulling away his eyes admired how the two bite holes looked on the angels neck.

What it would look goot if it was his mark.

"l-lashes?" taehyung asked confused and placed. Hand on his neck in case it was still bleeding. But it wasnt.

"the guardians. If i sin. I will get five whip lashes as punishment...." jeongguk said letting his eyes go over the angels body. Only this knot was keeping the robe together.

The devil grinned and pshed taehying on the bed Crawling on top of him. He pulled the knot open and exposed the angel under him.

Seeing a beautiful chest. A slim waist and flat belly. A lace panty looking pretty on his skin. And then those legs wich jeongguk liked holding.

He licked his lip.

"5 lashes is nothing for what i can do with you" he said and locked eye with the angel who tried to tugg his robe to cover himself. But jeongguk had the sides pinned down making taehyung unable to close it again.

"i-"

"dont speak" jeongguk intterupted him. He knew that if the angel would talk feelings will come into play and he didnt want that.

He wants to be in control of everything. And feelings dont fit in with that image.

He moved his hands over the angels now exposed chest feeling the warm skin.

The angel whimpered and crossed his arms over his chest but the devil pinned them above his head with one hand.

"you are such a special interesting thing. There is something about you....." jeongguk spoke feeling his heartbeat change when he touches the angel.

"and you aremine. Dont forget that. Imprint it to your mine and soul little angel" jeongguk said and bend down planting kisses on the angels body.

As soon the devil did that the angel stopped struggeling and must melted.

Thise kissed made taehyung feel that strange yet satisfying feeling again. A warm feeling went from his hwart spreading through his whole body.

"you like it when i touch you like that dont you?" jeongguk grinned and pushed taehyungs leg up to take position in between.

The angels breath hitched feeling the devils crotch against his. He gulped.

"lets sin little angel" jeongguk grinned his eyes burning red.

He was about to throw himself over the angel when the balcony door slided open.

"jeon"

"park" jeongguk said feeling absolutely pissed for the interruption.

"whats this?" jimin asked looking at them.

---

ˏ₍•ɞ•₎ˎ

🌼