15: close

Taehyung stepped back making the unfamiliar demons hand lose its grip on his chin.

The demons eyes darken to a glare.

"w-who are you?" taehyung asked.

"does it matter who i am angel?" the demon stepped closer. Taehyung felt panick and fear build up inside of him. He didnt like this new person.

"dont come closer" taehyung said trying to act tough. Wich was always difficult for him because he hase a soft heart. He wasnt a person to be angry or intimidating. He didnt even want to hurt anyone. He wanted to help others.

"what are you going to do about it?" the demon grinned. Taehyungs back hit the edge if the roof and he looked for a way out.

The demon noticed and caged the angel between his arms holding the railing.

"are you trying to escape me?"

"p-please just let me go, i-i wont bother you"

"hmm cant do, you are my play thing now...Isnt that fun. I could bite you....Or break you" the demons hand gripped painfully hard in taehyungs arm.

Taehyung yelped and buckled through his knees feeling the demon's nails pierce through his skin.

"s-stop that hurts"

"such a weak one are you" The demon scoffed. "fight back then" he challenged taehyung. He let go and stepped back.

Taehyung looked at his hands. He bit his lip. He knew he couldnt do it.

But he tried.

His hands glowed but that was it. nothing more.

"see you cant, as i thought. You look different than the others." the demon grabbed taehyungs hair pulling his head up. "that means you are mine now

"i think you want to take those words back"

A new voice joined. The demon looked back so fast he almost would snap his neck if he were human.

Now also taehyung looked up earing footsteps come closer.

"jeongguk..." he whispered. It wasnt loud enough for anyone to hear. But one did. And that pair of red eyes snapped to him making eye contact.

"oh its you..." the demon said and let go of taehyung.  The angel quickly distanced himself from the two.

"i think i made it clear that i dont want you to to touch my things"

"is he yours then?" the demon lifted a brow.

"if he wasnt before then he is now"
Jeongguk stepped closer his eyes went from red to black.

"are you sure you will challenge me again. That you are the devil doesnt change the fact i already won once"

"i will end you mingyu" jeongguk gripped the demons who's name was  apparently  Mingyu's neck.

The demon kept a grin on his face.

"i like breaking your things"

"i know, i wont allow you to break this"

"i see how it is" minyu grinned and suddenly dissapeared.

Jeongguk took a breath and his eyes went back to red. Slowly turning his head to the angel.

"dont come here, and dont talk to him" jeongguk said walking to taehyung.

"o-okay" taehyung still felt scared, but now of Jeongguk who was closing in on him.

One part wanted to go to him. Be around him and not leave again. And the other part wanted to run as far away as possible.

Suddenly jeongguk was gone. Taehyung froze looking at the spot the devil was just standing a second ago.

"dont walk away from me" jeongguks voice was in his ear.

Taeyung was startled and his eyes widen turning around.

"come here little angel" jeongguk ordered not wanting to walk after him again.

Taehyung gulped doing as he said standing in front of Jeongguk.

The devil grabbed the angels arm looking at the small holes that were bleeding.

He bed down and licked the blood with his tongue. Tasting the sweet blood.

The small wounds stopped bleeding making taehyung surprised. Demons have healing?

"are you scared of death?"  jeongguk asked lifting taehyungs chin with his finger. Looking in to those light eyes that looked like crystals.

Taehyung took a moment before he nodded.

"hm..." Jeongguk hummed as he scanned taehyungs face seeing the soft features once again. His blonde hairs and boopy nose.

"will you listen to me?"

Taehyung nodded. A angel all alone in the devils castle. Of course he will listen.
He didnt want to die or get hurt.

"then i want you to stay close to me" jeongguk said staring deeply into taehyungs eyes.

Taehyung looked confused. Why does he want that if he hates angels?

"am i clear?" jeongguk squeezed taehyungs chin squinting his eyes.

"y-yes"

"good" jeongguk said and grabbed taehyungs arm.

The next second they were in the throne room again.

Jeongguk sat down leaning back as he looked at Taehyung who didnt know what to do.

"dont leave this room" he said. Taehyung looked at him and nodded. He quickly started walking to a pilar hiding behind it to get the intense heavy eyes of the devil off im.

He sat down leaning against the pilar. He didnt know if he should be scared of glad.

Scared that he was now close to the devil that tried to kill him multiple times or glad that he felt safer than before.

Well a part felt safe. Like this was the right place to be. And the other again. Screaming to get away.

Taehyung couldnt get a grip on his feelings. But one thing he did know it that jeongguk made him very nervous.

---

Second updateee yay

Lets see how long jeongguk can keep his hands to himself.

👁️👃🏻👁️

🍑👈🏻

Dkgnzm
Idk why i did that....

Okay see u at the next update thank you a lot as always for reading!
🌼