57: angel and devil (m)

Jeongguk was snuggled with his face in the crook of Taehyungs neck. His arms wrapped around the boy's waist

The angel sat in the devils lap while he was tying a colorful bracelet.

He liked sitting with Jeongguk in the throne room. They had their privacy and it was quiet. They would just be together there.

Amd because no one was looking Jeongguk got very affectionate.

The devil had ordered the guards to stand outside of the doors. Jeongguk would call them if they were needed. Wich wont be anytime soon since jeongguk knew he was strong.

While the two were just having their moment. Enjoying each others presence.

Suddenly the doors opened and two demons walked i side.

Jeongguk looked up with sharp glaring red eyes.

"what the fuck do you two want?" he hissed at them. His grip tightening around Taehyung.

"calm down Ggukie" taehyung said caressing the devil's hand.

"a-ah we heard that there is a new king among the angels" one demon said.

"who?" jeongguk asked.

Taehyung looked up interested. Was this what he was thinking?

"his name is Seokjin" the other demon said.

Taehyung began smiling.

"okay, now leave us alone" jeongguk ordered the the two hurried out of the room.

"can we visit him Gguk? Please?"

"why? i want you here"

"i will come back, i just want to see him. He is my friend" taehyung pouted.

"no" jeongguk said as he went back to hugging the angel. Placing his head against taehyung's back.

"then are you gonna be acting all cute and soft like you are now?"

"fine you can visit. But i will be coming too" jeongguk said standing up. Taehyung almost fell over by the sudden action. "because i am not cute. I am a very dangerous man Taehyung"

"hm whatever"

Jeongguk squinted his eyes at the angel.

"i love you too Ggukie" the angel said with a grin.

"well i think i love you more, little angel" jeongguk's voice lowered as he put a arm around taehyung's waist pulling him against his chest.

"well thats not possible" taehyung said booping the devil's nose. "cute baby"

Jeongguk chuckled and bend down licking Taehyungs neck. Grazing his fangs over the soft skin.

Immediately the angel felt his body go weak. the devil had a iron grip around the boy keeping him up.

Then Jeongguk bit down in the angel's neck. Tasting the blood touching his tongue. He began sucking it.

Taehyungs mouth fell open and he gripped at jeongguk's shirt. His knees went weak.

The devil then pulled out licking it a few times before facing his angel again.

"see, i can control you darling. I am not so cute as you say" jeongguk said. Taehyungs eyes sparkled in affection, waiting for the devil to kiss him already.

Which jeongguk did. Connecting their lips. He felt taehyungs hands tighten on his shoulder.

Their lips moved together softly yet hungrily. Its been awhile since they went further. Being connected again.