7: kill

"Taehyung are you....Okay?" Jimin asked. He had ben wanting to ask it forna few days now. Two days had passed and taehyung had moved to the corner of his cage and didnt leave it a second.

He was sleeping all day and only woke up for food or loud noises. Or to talk with Jeongguk who wanted to talk to him everyday for some reason.

"huh?" tha angels voice was a whisper. He looked up at the demon. Seeing his silver hairs fall over his eyes as he looked down.

"are you okay? You dont look so good"

"im...Exhausted...Thats all"

"are you sure?" jimin asked. He felt a bit worried as he grew a liking in their prisoner. He was a nice company. Playing games and saying cute things. He was very kind. Unlike most Angels they came across. "can you stand?"

"i can s-" taehyung said as he tried to stand up. But he fell through his legs immediately. Jimin was fast to catch him and gently lower him back to the floor.

"this is bad" jimin mumbled and looked around.

"w-hats happening to me Jimin?" Taehyung aksed feeling scared all of the sudden. He thought it was just a tiredness but jimins face didn't  make it look like it was something simple as that.

"uhm i cant say now, sorry but try not to do a lot of action" Jimin said as he left the cage closing it behind him. He walked quickly to the stairs and disspaeared.

Jeongguk sat on his throne staring at a demon who failed his task.

"you diasapoint me...." Jeongguk said flipping the apple in his hand. He wanted to eat it when he got interupted by this.

"im sorry Jeon"

"hm, i cant use a 'sorry' you will pay for your mistakes..." Jeongguk stood up and walked down the stairs to the kneeled down demon. "with your life"

Jeongguk finishes his words  and grabbed the demons throat. He saw the man's eyes widen and panick.

It only made de devil feel better. He wanted them to be scared. He added pressure and broke the man's neck. Dropping the body on the floor.

"get this failure from my floor" he said and took a bite of his apple.

Watching the guards rake away the dead body.

"jeongguk!" someone said sounding slightly panicked. Jeongguk turned his head seeing Jimin walk to him fast.

"why the fuck are you here? I told you to watch Taehyung"

"thats why im here"

"wh-"

"he's not doing good Jeongguk...." Jimin said and sighed.

Jeongguk didnt respond he turned his head and ate the apple.

"he is getting weaker. You have to make a decision. Dead or alive. He cant stay there. He needs light Jeon"
Jimin didnt want the angel to die as he grew a liking to him.

"he cant leave. Im not letting him out" Jeongguk said and threw the apple away random in the hall. Someone would clean it for him.

"he can die like this, angels need light. His power and strength are failing him. His light it shutting down. I don-"

"then i will kill him, problem solved* Jeongguk said interrupting Jimin. He turned around and walked away to the doors.

-

Jeongguk stood in front of the angel.

Im gonna get rid of him, weak useless angel.

His hands were ready to kill. Ready so snap his neck.

Yet he couldnt move to grab him. He couldnt do anythng else than look at him.

The angel was pale. His eyes closed and breathing slow. You had to look closely or you would mistake him as being dead.

"are you-" Jimin started waiting for jeongguk to do something wich was taking a unusual long time.

"i will kil him, no problem"Jeongguk said and bend down. He grabbed taehyungs  hairharsly and pulled him up.

The angel flinched awake with a yelp.

Jungkooks hand wrapped around Taehyungs neck closing his air way.

The angel gasped for air and his hands wrapped around jeongguks arms.

Jeongguk looked at taehyungs hands holding his arm. His arm was feeling warm and tingly. He looked up at the angel. Seeing his scared wide eyes look at him..

The light in his eyes was gone.

His skin was cold.

Those eyes were looking right through Jeongguk. Touching his heart.

The devil frowned he had to kill this dangerous creature.

He had to get rid of a weakness.

But unknowingly His grip around the angle's fagile neck.

He could hear taehyung breath again, gasping for air. That made him snap out of the daze. He dropped taehyung on the floor and turned around.

"i cant do it..." he said and left the basement.

"he didnt..Do it.." Jimin said suprised. Never Jeongguk backed away from a kill. And definetly not a angel.

Why now?

But that thought dissapeared for now whe  he saw taehyung hold his neck staring at the ground.

"does it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"n-not really" taehyung whispered. He could feel the handprint still there. Not becasue it hurted.

But he could actually feel the hand still there. Softly and warm.

It ws a mixed feeling between pain and a soft touch. It confused him, he wasnt sure if he felt scared or not.

"he tried to..Kill me" he the said. "but he didnt....."

---

Double update today. Well its actually past midnight so not really.

Annyway thanks for reading i hope you like it, i will update soon!