53: spirit of Nature

"please...." Jeongguk whispered again as he held onto his angel. He wiped his eyes to clear his vision from the tears.

"Demon...Lay him down"

A gentle calm voice said. Jeongguk looked up following from the pair of feet up to a body and a head.

The person looked like a human. His clothing was a white color. On his head were flowers that decorated his hair. His hands had many golden bracelets and his neck had a necklace which was decorated with colorful stones that simmered in the sun.

"H-hoseok...You came" jeongguk said surprised. He didn't expect him to actually listen to him. Because he never did before.

"lay him down" the man called Hoseok said. His skin looked not real. He he himself looked not real. Because his skin was slightly see through if you looked at it for a long time.

Jeongguk did as asked letting go of the angel who let out a whiny noise weakily trying to grab Jeongguk's hand. The angel couldn't see a lot anymore, his vision was failing.

But he felt scared.

"i have to warn you" Hoseok said and kneeled down onto his knees next to the angel.

"of what. Just-just save him please"

"he will have to fulfill his purpose...What you read is true. He is a guardians angel. I created him" Hoseok said.

"what do you mean?"

"he will try to kill the devil...That's what i made him for"

"i don't care, just do it." Jeongguk said. He didn't care if he died later on. But he can't let taehyung die like this.

Jeongguk felt so weak. Any moment taehyung would give up and they both would die. He can't let that happen.

"as you wish" Hoseok said then placed his hands on the angels bleeding chest. They started glowing and taehyung's eyes turned to a golden color.

Jeongguk looked with big eyes when he slowly saw the broken flesh of the angel started to move and heal up.

Jeongguk felt his power come back. His heart began beating faster and heat up. He could hear and feel taehyung's heartbeat follow his own.

Then a bright light made jeongguk close his eyes for a second. It slowly went dark. He opened his eyes again and saw the moon in the sky. Taehyung layed on the floor with his clothes all bloody. But the wound was..Healed.

Hoseok looked at taehyung as he touched the angel's face and hair, letting out a sigh.

"thank you.." jeongguk said to the spirit.

"you proved yourself" hoseok said standing up looking at Jeongguk.

"for what?"

"to be worthy of a second chance."

"what do you mean. I don't understand" jeongguk said confused, he scooted back tot taehyung's side looking at him..

"you will be fine. You will be the devil that you wanted to be. But for now,et the angel rest and be careful when he wakes up. His purpose can be triggered when the moment is there" hoseok said then looked around.

"thank you"

"it is my duty, i will leave you now. Dont call for me again, this is all i will do for you" hoseok said. He was the spirit of Nature. Called by a stone heart that had came to life by love.

It was his duty to help. And that what he did.

"okay, thank you again" jeongguk caressed Taehyung's cheek softly and smiled. He saw the angel was breathing slowly his eyes closed.

He didn't look in pain anymore, he looked calm.

The next second the room around them changed and jeongguk found himself in their bedroom back in hell.

He was too relieved that taehyung was alove to even bother what just happened.

Jeongguk took off taehyung's dirty clothes and covered him with the soft blanket. Laying down next to him. He will watch over the angel this night. Waiting for his eyes to open.

-

Jeongguk was now sitting on the bed. Fully dressed. He didn't shower or ate yet. It's been a full day since they got here and he was still watching the angel.

He wanted taehyung to wake up already. Sadly the angel did not.

*knock* there was someone at the door.

"no, go away" Jeongguk said. He didn't want anyone entering this room.

"jeo-"

"i said NO!" Jeongguk shouted and the person behind the door sighed walking away.

Jeongguks eyes were looking sad. He held taehyung's hand softly feeling the warm skin.

"come on, wake up" be said.

"don't leave me waiting longer"

But he got no response. He sighed placing the hand back next to Taehyung's body. He waited and waited.

But his heart started beating so fast when he saw the angels eyes snap open. Revealing their crystal blue color.

---

Hoseokie baby

Pretty flowery sunshine boy.

Okay see u at the next update lol
🌼🌼🌼