xxi. they are coming

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

SURPRISINGLY, SAM AND PIPPIN HAD GOOD choice in fashion, picking out a soft dress from one of Vera's satchels

SURPRISINGLY, SAM AND PIPPIN HAD GOOD choice in fashion, picking out a soft dress from one of Vera's satchels. It, while uncomfortable because of the corset, clings to her body and covers every inch of her skin; from her neck to her toes to her wrist. She had stepped out of the water at the other side of the mountain and away from peering eyes so she could dress comfortably. The black, plain dress fits her body snugly, flowing along with the form of her body and her corset. The golden designed robe that coordinates with it is placed on with the help of a button the middle of her torso and flows delicately around her.

Her hair is still wet and drips down as it cascades down her back in a straight fashion. She wonders if the Fellowship has ever seen her in such a way and snickers to herself in amusement. Quickly putting the heeled ankle boots back on her feet, she places the golden crown back on her head and the black cloak before walking back to the Fellowship, where they stand in between the lake and the doors of Moria, discussing quietly.

She could hear someone shouting, "ANKLES?!" before her appearance was made known by Sam clearing his throat loudly to alert the others. Gandalf stands by the tree with a pipe in his mouth and an amused glint in his eyes, watching the rest of the members. By the looks of it, it seems that the Fellowship was arguing with one another as Legolas stands defensively away from the group, and the rest stand with matching smirks.

Frodo glances at Vera, looking down at her covered ankles in shock and slight horror. Vera questioningly raises an eyebrow as the rest of the Fellowship advance away from Vera inconspicuously. Sighing, she puts the wet clothes back in her satchel, careful to keep her other dress dry and comfortable. "Do I want to know?"

They all quickly shake their heads.

Vera quirks her lips. "I figured."

Legolas was surprised by the sudden appearance of the mermaid princess who had just stripped down to save her friend who Middle Earth depended on. He was quite thankful for her arrival as it quickly got the heat off of him for his certain words and actions during Vera's stripping session. Frodo was absolutely mortified to hear the tale of the discard of her clothes to save him.

However, the Hobbit was more amused by the teasing coming from his friends to the elf prince. They had, the moment Vera left to change, turned their attention to Legolas. Boromir and Aragorn had crossed their arms simultaneously with similar smirks on their faces as Legolas tried to wrap his mind around what happened. Gimli had sat down to watch the show envelop, making comments to add fire. Pippin and Merry stayed quiet for a while, shocked by the sudden change, but quickly wandered off to Sam as they talked about her clothes.