C.57

shivers went up to her spine and her legs felt like giving up on her. the lightning made it much more creepier. she wasn't able to scream. her voice stuck right down her throat.

"haechan help!" she let out a small yelp when a pair of arms snaked around her body. yoonhwa struggled against the grip.

"yoonhwa it's me!" with that the lights were back on. "what the actual fu- hyuck?" upon recognising the voice she pushed the guy lightly to confirm it was him.

"did you just cuss?" he asked holding back a laugh after seeing her face. she never said that kind of words before- he find it kind o cute actually.

yoonhwa bit her lower lip her eyes getting watery all of the sudden. the smile on haechan's lips instantly vanished replaced with a worried look.

"what's wrong? don't cry. did i- did i do something bad?" he was starting to panic when the tears started to roll down her cheeks- until she started punching his chest really hard. haechan didn't know what to do so he just let her punch him.

when she finally stopped haechan cupped her cheek and wiped the remaining tears with his thumb- his eyes had that concerned look. he lifted her head up so he could see her clearly.

"do you know how worried i am? i told you before to bring me or just anyone. it's dangerous for girls to go outside at this kind of hour. and this is neo city-" he stopped himself when she suddenly hugged him which caught him off guard.

"you should've come sooner. i'm really scared that something bad will actually happen" she said and tightened the hug.

haechan sighed and he wrapped his arms around her smaller form. "i know. i'm sorry" he mumbled breathing in her usual vanilla scent.

"i'm glad that nothing happened to you" yoonhwa didn't say anything and just buried her face onto his chest. haechan had pulled away and their gaze met.

his eyes wandered around her face until it landed on her lips. he immediately looked away his adam's apple bobbed. he held back the sudden urge to kiss her.

yoonhwa snifled and she glanced slightly out of the store. nothing was there. haechan noticed that she looked kind of disturbed and he turned to where she was looking at.

"what is it?" her attention went back to him.

"there was.. no one outside, right?" she asked her voice getting quieter. haechan's eyebrows furrowed and he shook his head.

then there was a scowl on his face. "did a guy tried to harass you? who is it? or you met hwiyoung just now?" he started shooting her with questions.

"no" she answered quietly dropping her head down.

haechan was starting to get worried his features softening a bit. he ttucked the few strands of her hair behind her ear and tilted his head so he could see her.

"yoonhwa.. is there something bothering you?"

she shook her head trying to give him a reassuring smile not realising she was gripping her right arm real tight. haechan saw the fear flashing through her eyes.

"it's nothing to be worried about"

▽▽▽

"hyuck"

she walked inside his room with a pillow in her arms. he quickly wore his shirt when he saw her.

"what's wrong?"

"i can't sleep alone and jaehyun's already asleep. i don't want to disturb him" she mumbled her lips pouting a bit. he felt the side of his lips tugging upwards and walked up towards her.

"so?" he crossed both of his arms though he knew why she was there.

"can i sleep here?" she asked hoping for him to say yes. when he didn't said anything she quickly added. "i could sleep on the sofa though. or i'll just go to jungwoo's room-"

"wait what?" his eyes widened slightly and she just blinked.

"jungwoo said i could sleep in his room and he also likes cuddles so-"

"no!" he quickly interrupted her a frown etched on his lips. the same feeling when she was with the other dream members building inside him.

"you're not sleeping anywhere else other than my room--" haechan cleared his throat and looked away. "--and your brother's room"

"but-"

"it's an order" he stated. yoonhwa was getting tired so she walked up to where the sofa was. "where are you going?"

"sleep"

"you're sleeping on the bed" she halted and spun her heels around to look at him blankly- still hugging the big pillow. they stared each other for almost a minute.

without saying anything she ran to his comfy bed flopping herself on it. she rolled around before sitting back up. haechan chuckled shaking his head slightly.

"you're not going to ask where i sleep?" haechan went to where she was his left eyebrow rose.

"well.. you usually took the sofa-" her breath hitched when he suddenly leaned forward their faces getting closer to each other.

"you're afraid that i might do something to you while you're asleep?" he asked a smirk appearing on his lips. yoonhwa moved away with her pillow burying half of her face with it.

"n-no.." he stared her looking flustered and let out a soft chuckle

"cute"