Chapter eleven

Hearing his alluring voice alone, sent fluttering butterflies round my stomach. Unintentionally, my tongue slipped out and ran on my bottom lips making them glossy. His lips immediately pressed against mine urgently, everything exploded. He hoist my legs, wrapping them around his waist, I tangled my fingers in his hair tugging a little. He growled and kissed me harder if that was possible. He carried me to the kitchen counter.

He sat me on the counter, his lips lowers to my chin, jaw and down my neck. I shivered, imagining feeling his lips on other part my body that needed desperate attention. Tugging on his hair a bit harder, he groaned, sucking more on my neck. He removed his hand from my waist running it up my thighs, but before his hand could reach it's destination, his phone rang again.

He groaned, leaving me hot, craving and bothered. I didn't wait around for him to finish, I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. Removing the cloth, entering the shower, I didn't think of the water temperature because I needed to cool and calm down. Stepping under the shower head, the cold water ran down my body, cooling me a bit.

The throbbing I felt down there didn't stop. This has never happened to me before, even when I was dating Liam, I have never been this turned on. What is Ray doing to me. After taking the shower, I noticed there is no robe or towel here. I peeked out the door but didn't see him, I saw the clothes I wore last night on the couch beside the bed. If I am fast enough, I will get my clothes before he enters the room.

I rushed to my clothes, got them and rushed to his closet. I finished dressing and stuffed my panties into my purse. I got out and saw him sitting on his bed. "Ray, can you please take me home." shuffling from one foot to the other. When he didn't respond, I continued "or I will call Taylor to pick me up, if you can't.... " he cut me off
"I heard you the first time, let's go." he said with an annoyed tone.

He stood up took his car keys and left the room. I followed him, keeping my distance, I wonder what crawled up his ass and died there. During the drive home, I glanced at him, he has a hard scowl and his forehead has wrinkled, his grasp on the steering wheel has turned almost white. I wanted so much to verify if his sudden change was because of my attitude back at his house.

We got to my house, the car stopped but I didn't get down. "I thought you were eager to go home, so here we are." he said in a sardonic tone, snapping me out of my trancelike state. I got out of the car, the last thing I needed now was his taunting voice. A hand grasped my arm turning me to him, lifting my head, my teary eyes met his.

He hugged me saying he is sorry for making me feel bad and that whatever made him exasperate, has absolutely nothing to do with me. He tilted my jaw bending and kissing my lips softly that I almost didn't feel it except the constant shivers his kisses sent. He pulled back and smiled which I gave back a weak one. He kissed my forehead, said his goodbye and left. I watched him drive away before entering the house.

Entering the house, I was met with seven familiar faces, a frustrated face of my father, two smiling faces of my mother and Angie, three grinning faces of Sam, Audrey and Lizzy while my brother has a disgust look. OMG, I blushed they saw Ray kissing me, this is so embarrassing. My friends squealed tackling me to the floor in a hug. They started blabbering at the same time.

"At least we know both of you won't be killing each other anytime soon." Mum said grinning from ear to ear while my cheeks flamed up.
"Mum please, I don't want to have a mental image of my little sister with any man." Jay bluntly says while going somewhere, his wife trailing behind him after giving me a smile. Dad didn't say anything, leaving with his wife too. Leaving I and my friends.

We jumped up and down like teenage girls, hugging each other. I missed these ladies but our ecstatic moment came to an end when Sam pulled away demanding to know where I have been, since they arrived late in the night. I dragged them up to my room, I changed to a top and short. We sat on the bed, I told them everything and I mean everything.