Chapter thirty two

Raymond's POV

It seemed like hours before Cesar yelled out again, "I have found him."
We rushed to him, showing us the screen he continued "I had to hack into your city's mainframe, it wasn't easy but I got in. His name is Alain Taylor, 22 years old, he has lived his whole life here in New Jersey. He's legally a post man. There is no single dirt on this guy." He finished smiling, looking pleased with himself.

"Good work man." I patted his back gently in appreciation.
"We need to find this guy, is his residential address written there?" Mateo asked.
"Yeah, yeah, 38 Wimbley street, along west coast. I don't know if I'm correct but that's it."

"You are correct, I know the place but not actually the house." Matt replies, scratching the back of his neck.
"Antonio and Miguel will go with us, the rest of you gather more information on this guy." Santiago instructed in a commanding voice.
"Don't you think we need to be subtle. If this guy is involved, he will be careful and be on the look out." Matt commented.

"We will need more hands to apprehend this guy and we don't know how many of them could be involved" Santiago counters, glaring daggers at each other.
"Guys, guys, not now, you can kill yourselves once we are done with this issue, right now we need to focus. All we have to do is blend in." I stood in between them, stopping them from attacking each other.

They both agreed to my suggestion, we entered our different cars, driving to the destination. We got there in few minutes. I haven't been to this part of the city. It's too crowded and it looks like a gang resort or some sort, I thought. We stopped in front of the said building, while Mateo and the other guys stopped few feet away and opposite us.

I, Matt and Santiago walked to the building, beside the door there are so many buzzer buttons and we didn't know which one belonged to him. Without it, we are not getting into the apartment anytime soon. Lucky for us, the door opened. Santiago stuck his feet at the door to stop it from shutting.

I beamed at the lady that came out the door, she blushed shyly and continued on her way.
"How do you even do that." Matt asks. As we strode into the building.
"It's MSA." I reply.
"What the fuck is MSA." He asks in an irritated voice.

"Male Sexual Allurement, I doubt you've got it." Santiago explains teasingly.
"Fuck you."
"Nah, I'm good and you are totally not my type not that I won't mind banging Ray." He retorts, nudging me.

"Ewww, no Santiago, that's disgusting." I gagged a little, shivering in disgust. They both burst out laughing at my disgust expression.
"How are we going to know which apartment he lives." Matt blurted out, distracting me from the disgusting thought of being in sexually involved with Santiago.

Like magic two girls with a worthy banging body approached the exit, if I wasn't in love, I would totally tap that, I thought.
"Excuse me, beautiful ladies." the girls stopped, putting on their best flirtatious smiles, "which apartment can I find Alain, I have called his cell a million times but it's not connecting." I beamed, giving them my signature flirting smile.

"It's at the three floor, number 78. We live on the same floor as him. I can take you there if you would like." One of the girls suggested, batting her eyes at me.
"No no no, I won't want to keep such a beautiful girl from attending to her duties."
"Uhhh, alright, maybe we can meet some other time." She instigates, leaning closer to me.

Her perfume is so pungent that I almost choked. "I will think about it, you are far too kind. Thanks." I took the back of her hand and kissed it. My friends were stifling a laugh while the other girl looked at the scenario waiting to be noticed.
"I'm Molly," digging into her duffel bag, she got out a paper and pen, scribbling down what I guess is her number.