Chapter nineteen

Susan's POV

My friends looked at me waiting to tell them what he said, smiling sheepishly, I told them he will be taking me out on a later by 5 pm today. Audrey checked the time, saying it was still early 12 pm. So we still have 5 hours to get me ready.

The only thing I needed now was to put on some make up and redo my hair, well that's what Audrey is here for. We spent most of the remaining hours playing a not so innocent truth and truth game.
"Angie, what do you fantasize a man doing to you sexually. Like something you have always dreamt about." Audrey questioned, asking the first question.

"Can't you maybe ask, what food I distaste most." Angie suggested. We started laughing at her scorned up face.
"Answer the question." Sam urged.
"I fantasize being gagged and tied up on the bed." she mumbles nervously but we still heard.

We stared astonished at our squirming friend. "Kinky, I must say." Sam breaking the silence.
"Didn't know you had it in you." Audrey added, wiggling her eyes at Angie. I couldn't find words to support my aghast state.

"I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't have sexual fantasies." Angie snapped irritatedly.
"Sorry, no offence." Sam raised her hands in surrender. Being Sam's turn to ask, I adjusted myself getting ready for her ridiculous question, aware that I am her present target.

"Alright, my turn. Susy will you have sex in a public place with Raymond." she asked with a daring eyes for me to say pass, so that she can give me a dare, since that is the rule of the game. Either you answer the truth or you do a dare.

"We don't have all day princess." Audrey injected, sniffling a giggle.
"I would love to know too." Angie added excitedly.
"You guys are so cruel sometimes, the answer is yes, a capital YES. Are you happy now?"
"Very" they answered.

My phone chimed, vibrating under my butt. I pulled it out seeing a recent disconnection of call. Hmmm that's odd, I thought. Checking the call list, the number I dialed indicating four minutes ago is none other than Ray. When did I dial his number. It all clicked, remembering as I adjusted myself waiting for Sam to ask her question.

I screamed dropping my phone and pulling my hair.
"Susy, what's the matter"
"What's wrong, did you receive a bad news"
"Did something bad happen."
My friends flocked around me shaking me to get my attention.

"He heard everything I said." I mumbled into my lap.
"Susy, you need to speak up, you are scaring us." Audrey suggested, pleading with me to comply.
"HeheardeverythingIsaid." I repeated rapidly.

"Alright, girls let's give her some space. Susu dear, breath slowly, in and out, in and out." Sam instructed, calming my pulsing breathing.
"Okay, come again but slower this time." she suggested urging me to speak up.

"He heard everything I said." I softly said this time.
"Uhhhh, who heard what you said and what was it you said." Angie inquired, confusing written all over their faces.
"Raymond! He heard my answer to your ridiculous question." I yelled pointing at Sam in accusation.

They were still perplexed. "I might have butt dialed his number before you asked the question and the duration time says 4 minutes, meaning he heard both the question and the answer." I elaborated.

Their eyes widened in understanding. "Oh my, Susy, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that would happen." Sam apologizes, pulling me into a hug.
"This is going to be so embarrassing when he comes to pick me for our date." I muttered trying to keep the tears that were building at bay.

"It's going to be alright." she assures, pulling away, staring into my teary blue eyes.
"Don't be such a cry baby." Angie teased, nudging me a little.