Chapter forty four

Raymond's POV

I tried my possible best not to thrust into her. Tears rolls down her eyes. I leaned in, kissing them away. Her body tremble beneath mine, waiting for her to get used to me. I know I'm well endowed in that department and I didn't mean for it to hurt that much.
"I'm really sorry, tell me when you feel comfortable for me to move." I grit through my teeth.

This is harder than I thought. Her tight pussy clenched on my dick, pulling me in but I couldn't move because she hasn't said if she is okay yet. She nods her head, breathing in deeply.
"It's okay now, you can move." She whispers. Holding myself up on my arms, I leaned in and kissed her.

Engulfing her lips into mine, distracting her from the pain she's experiencing. She moans into my mouth as I slowly slid out and slid back in. She detached her lips from mine, moaning slightly in pain. I whisper a word of encouragement to her. She tugs on hair, pulling my lips to hers in a sensual kiss.

I picked the pace when she dug her heels into my butt. Thrusting faster and harder, her moan echoing in the room. Her wet warmth coating me and dripping down the sheets. I kissed her lips, traveling down and taking her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked, biting and running my tongue all over the hardened nipple.

"Ray, harder." She urged. I wasn't sure she would handle me going harder but I was wrong. Her pleasurable moan filling the air. Her hand reached behind me, squeezing my butt, pushing me into her. I moaned, nuzzling her neck, breathing in her lavender perfume.

She clenched tightly on me, indicating she is close. My dick jerks inside her. I groan in frustration, I didn't want this to end. Holding my orgasm is difficult but I needed her to come first. Thrusting into her, my hand trails down her body. Going in between us, I rubbed on her tiny clit bud.

She arches her back, screaming in desire as she rode off her orgasm. I wasn't finished yet, so I thrust into her tight core.
"Oh! yeah! Ray! oh my God!..... Rayyyy!......I'm coming!!!...... Ahhhh!!!....."She throws her head back, screaming out as another orgasm overwhelms her, clenching and squeezing me tightly.

Her body trembles, her hand clutching on the sheets. I grunt, feeling the pressure building, sending powerful shivers down my body. I thrust into her harder, determined to finish. I'm so close, my heart hammering in my chest. I shudder, growling as I climaxed, spilling my seeds into her.

My toes curls together as I rode out the orgasm. I have never had such a powerful and bone crushing orgasm with another woman. I slightly pulled out of her, she winced. I looked down between her legs, our fluid mixed together with blood drips from her core to the bed.

"That was awesome. I didn't know sex was this good. Though I'm glad I waited for you." She trails my arms, still shivering and breathing heavily.
"I'm glad you waited for me too." I pecked her lips, pulling back. She tugs on my shoulder, urging me back to her. I smiled at her shaking my head.

"I will be right back." I kissed her forehead. Going into the bathroom, I wet the towel and took it back to the bed. I gently wiped her clean. She winced, jerking away at the contact.
"How are you feeling." I asked, cleaning her up.
"It hurts and tingles a little." She gnaws on her bottom lip shyly.

How she is still shy marvels me. We have spent almost an hour in a heat of passion.
"We can take a nice warm bath to soothe the pains and relax your aching muscles." I offer, folding the towel.
"Alright."
"Don't move, wait for me to come get you." I instructed.

Going into the bathroom, I put on the tap to a favourable temperature. I walked back into the room, gently pulling her into my arms. I lay her into the bath tub, kissed her head.
"Where are you going." She held my arm.
"I'm coming, let me take care of something urgently. I will be with you shortly."