Chapter thirty four

Raymond's POV

Matt drove up my curb and parked the car. We walked into the house, Alain cautious of his surrounding. He wasn't scared at first until he met the rest of the guys. They are screaming at the television, cussing in spanish at the football players and throwing popcorn at the television.

"No matter how long you guys scream at them, they will still make mistakes unintentionally. You all know that right?" I commented, shaking my head in amusement at their act. They greeted us and went back to watching the football match.

Mateo and Cesar approached us. When they saw a petrified Alain, they smirked wickedly.
"Hmmm, what do we have here?" Mateo gawking at him, a smug look on his face.
"The mail guy." Santiago replied flatly. "Lorenzo, get your sketching equipments, we need a picture of someone."

"Sure boss." Lorenzo answers, leaving the room to get his stuffs.
I pointed to the couch for Alain to sit down but the guy was shivering in fear.
"Stop being a pussy and sit the fuck down." Santiago yelled at him, irritated at his trembling form.

I sighed and shoved him into the couch. He landed on the couch, wriggling his keys nervously. Lorenzo came out with a sketching pad and colour pen casing. Once he sat down, we stared at Alain to start his description. He looked confused at first before his face twisted to recognition.

Thank God he acknowledged why he was here because looking at Santiago, he was ready to beat him to hell. The thought is funny though.
He started "She has platinum blond hair, hazel eyes almost golden, full eye brows, light freckles on her cheeks, they are not really noticable if you don't look closely."

"She has tiny but straight nose, pouty essentially pink lips, her face is oval shaped, smooth jaw line." He stutters.
"Is that all?" Lorenzo asks.
"Yes, ehhhh, no no, wait, now I remember. She has dimples and a tiny black spot on her top left lip. Yeah, that's all." He bites his lips nervously.

"Did you get all that?" Santiago asks a concentrated Lorenzo.
"Yes, boss." Glancing Alain who is squirming in his seat, because of the intense attention he was getting, "Did you get a look at her ears?"
"No, she was wearing her hair down." He fiddles his key uncomfortably.

Few minutes later, Lorenzo gave us a well defined drawing of a young looking girl, probably Susan's age.
"Why does her eyes look so familiar." Matt mumbles, glaring at the picture.
"I thought so too." I mumbled back.
"Excuse..... Excuse me, Sir, can I go now?" Alain stammers.

Glancing at each other, "No." Matt and Santiago replied simultaneously.
Bending to his height, I explained in the most gentle voice that I could muster, "We have to screen the picture, find out if the person is really existing, then we will talk about you leaving."

He gulped at the invisible lump in his throat in fear. Santiago has already given Cesar to picture to find out if the girl is in existence.
"Ray, you need to eat something. I will order take out. Chinese or Italian which do you prefer." Matt stated not giving me a chance to disagree as he got out his phone.

"Pizza will be fine."
"Pizza it is. Are you guys up for pizza or something else." He yelled out to the other guys.
They muttered their responses which I didn't pay attention to. I was more concerned on finding this girl first.

A hand laid on my shoulder, dragging me from my thoughts.
"We will find her, him or them. Anybody involved in this mess." Santiago assures me, sitting beside me as we all waited. Few moments later our food arrived. I didn't have an appetite to eat but the deadly glare Matt gave me, I had to shovel down some pizza.

We ate in silent, offering some to Alain, he glanced at the food with contempt and suspicion.
"If I wanted to kill you, I would do so slowly where I will enjoy the life draining from you not swiftly with poison. There is no fun in doing that." Santiago deadpans flatly.