Chapter twenty seven

Raymond's POV

Entering the bathroom, I thought today wasn't how I marked it out to be. My run in with the slutty sales girl, Greta's uninvited visit and now this. When I got the call from Stella, Susan's mother. Telling me how upset Susan was, I lost it. Matt followed me as I jumped off my chair stalking towards the door. He suggested driving me to my destination, that I wasn't in my right mind to drive.

I didn't argue much on that because he was right. I saw red, whoever has made Susan to cry will definitely pay. Getting to their drive way, I jumped out of the almost still moving car. I didn't care. Bursting furiously into the sitting room and seeing Susan in melancholy, my heart broke.

Sweeping her off her brother's arms and into mine calmed my anger a little. I asked what happened but they blabbered out words that didn't make sense. Didn't not to escalate the rising anger in me, I took her to her room. When she told me everything that happened, I was crushed.

Why would Gideon be so heartless and inconsiderate. I knew what I was going to do. If he needs his money, I can pay triple of what he is requesting for but asking for my Susan is too much. Standing under the shower, I thought of the kiss I just shared with Susan.

Glancing down at my straining erection, this is going to be hard to appease. I wasn't going to jerk off in her bathroom so I alternated, I thought of Greta's lips wrapped around my erection, immediately like magic it was gone. I have found my deflecting erectile image.

Susan's soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Ray, are you okay?"
"Yes, I'm almost done." I yelled back. Stepping out of the shower, I dried off with the towel I found on the towel rack. The perfume on it, signified it belonged to her.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I stepped into the room.
"Dad wants to speak to you." she voiced not looking at me and she has already changed her clothes too.
"Can I get something to wear. I got my clothes wet." She sharply turned, her eyes widening as she stared.

I know I'm really good to look at. Her eyes travels from my chiseled chest, down to the perfect six pack abs. I try to keep fit attending the gym or working out at home. I can feel her eyes trailing down my body, to the defined v curve on my body.

I was super turned on because the towel sported a massive bulge. She saw that too because she blushed looking away from ogling my body. I stalked to her, pulling her into my arms, pressing my hard on into her stomach.

She shivers, moaning softly.
"You see what you do to me?, you don't need to touch me to get me excited. Everything about you gets me going, I love you so much." She opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I refused to release her because she is a shield from displaying my raging boner. Her mum enters the room, seeing our current position, she gasps, mutters a sorry and told us that Dario is waiting in his office to talk to me, rushing out and slammed the door.

Looking down at a blushing Susan, I stifled a laugh. Pulling back from me, she entered her closet, coming out with polo and shorts.
"These were my brother's, I don't think he will miss them." She handed the clothes to me. I dropped my towel without informing her, she immediately diverted her face from my body.

"You know, sooner than later, you will be seeing all this everyday, better get use to it." I emphasized waving my hands over my body, grinning.
She scoffed "Yeah, yeah." Making me grin widely. Putting on the clothes, it's a bit tight on the chest and biceps but the shorts fits perfectly.

"You shouldn't stand there gawking at me all day, let's go." a hint of smile on my lips. She rolls her eyes, shaking her head in amusement, opened the door and left. She's petite compared to me but her strides are strong and long. I had to jog up to her to keep up.

I grabbed her arm, pulling her to me. She turned feigning being angry trying to pull away from me, I chuckled, tucking her head to my chest. She sighed and started giggling which took me by surprise. Withdrawing a little, I looked down at her glistening eyes and her beaming smile.

She looks so beautiful, lowering me head to capture her lips to mine, a voice interrupted once again.
"Get a room guys!"
"Mind your own fucking business." I yelled back.
Susan stifled a laugh and poked my stomach, squirming herself out from my grasp.

We entered the living room together, she left to join the ladies in the kitchen while I turned to the direction of Dario's office. I knocked, getting an approval to enter, I did.
"Please take a seat, we have a lot to talk about." Dario pointed at the seat before me, Jayden sitting on the seat next to mine.

He gave me an acknowledgement nod which I returned.
"I called this meeting concerning Gideon, Scott and Susan. But before we start, this has be a discreet discussion. I won't tell me wife and neither one of you will tell yours." He clarifies. I and Jayden nod our heads in acceptance. Whatever it is we are about to discuss is really important to him.

"I know Gideon better than anybody. He is a conniving, sly bastard, sorry for the description but he really is." I and Jayden snickers, muttering no problem.
"He knew very well that the level in which the company has gotten to, there was no saving it. I was a fool thinking that he was actually helping." He said shaking his head in dismay.

Looking at me he continued, "You love my daughter and she loves you too. This is going to be difficult to suggest but I had no other choice."
I hope he is not thinking of handing Susan over to that scumbag because that ain't happening not when I'm still alive.

"Dad, what's that. You need to come up front and talk to us, isn't that why you invited us here." Jayden urged him to speak up and tell us his suggestion. I'm already willing to do anything to keep Susan by my side as long as possible, probably forever.

Taking a deep breath, "Alright then, Raymond and Jayden, both of you are very important to Susan. Now all I ask and beg of you is if you can come up with the money, I will pay off the debts and get Gideon off our backs and from our lives." He concluded looking down at his locked fingers.

"How much are we talking about here." Jayden asks, his brows furrowed together.
"He loaned me sixty million dollars, because I hadn't paid up on time, I'm to pay back double of that amount making it a hundred and twenty million dollars." Dario elaborates.

"Fuck, that's a lot of cash dad but I can hustle around for up to twenty to fifty, I have friends who can help." Turning to me he said "Ray, what do you have to say."
"When do you need the money." I asked a sweating Dario.
"The wedding is four days from now, so I have two to three days to gather the money." He answers.

It is a lot of money, I know that but removing a hundred and twenty dollars from one of my accounts won't leave a dent behind. Even if he wanted the money tripled, I would for Susan's sake.

I have more money than they could possibly fathom but they didn't need to know that now.
"Jayden, you don't need to worry about that. Susan is your sister, I'm aware of that but she is going to be my wife and my responsibility, I will gladly take care of the debts." I stated.

Opening his mouth to argue with me, I cut him off "I understand that you want to help but this is my fight now. I'm fighting for my woman and the love we share. No amount of money will keep me from doing that." I finalized. When he saw I was backing down, he sighed and leaned back.

"Dario, do you need the money in cash, transfer or cheque." I turned to see his jaw dropped, his mouth hanging open.
"Dad, please close your mouth, you're starting to drool." Jayden snickers at his father's expression.

Shutting his mouth and clearing his throat, "Raymond, I don't know what to say."
"Well just tell me when you need it. If possibly today then I'm game. To me it's better we get over it soonest." I advised, smiling at him. He still couldn't form words, all he did was nod his head, giving me the deals of his account to make the deposit.

I took out my phone and called Matt, telling him what to do. Few minutes later, the transfer was made. Dario's entire demeanor changed, his once wrinkled forehead released. He looks younger when he is happy and I intend to keep it that way.

Jayden gave me a man hug smiling.
"Like you said Dario, this stays between the three of us right?" I gestured pointing at us.
"Yes."
"Absolutely." The both answered at a time.
"Good, I would like to go meet my lady if you don't mind." I excused myself. Dario smiled nodding his head in approval while Jayden gave me a thumbs up.