Chapter thirty six

Raymond's POV

Holding Susan in my arms is very satisfying but my thoughts drifted off to the threats and everything. Though I already called Mateo to lure Evangeline back to the house or kidnap her if possible.

We have a serious misunderstanding to clear up. Susan touched my jaw line pulling me out of my thoughts.
"Are you okay?" She asks, rubbing my jaw gently.
"Yeah."
"Are you sure?, you look perturbed."
"I'm okay as long as you are here with me." I assured her, nuzzling her neck.

"Do you want to maybe go upstairs, to my room with me?" She whispers seductively, drawing circles on my left thigh. She didn't need to seductive me, I'm always aroused just by her presence.
"What do you have to say?" She continues, trailing her finger up to my chest.

My whole body froze, except the growing bulge in my pants. Now is not a good time to get a boner, I scolded myself.
"Ray, dude, are you okay?, you seem so rigid and tensed." Matt asks concerned, the others stared at me confused, while Susan stifles a laugh. At least she finds my sexual frustration funny.

I cleared my throat, "Yeah, I'm good." I said, nodding my head.
"Alright, if you say so man." He mumbles, as they continued their conversation. Turning to a giggly Susan, "That wasn't funny or nice."
"You have a problem down here." She points at the tent forming between my legs.

"I can take care of it for you." She runs her tongue over her bottom lips, making it glister the more. The thought of her soft, pink lips wrapped around dick, I almost came in my pants. I groaned, shutting my eyes, sinking into the couch, as if that will solve my current issue.

Escalating my problems, she started rubbing her palm very close to my throbbing cock. I couldn't take it any longer, I jumped from my seat. Attracting the attention of our friends. Without uttering a word, I yanked her off the couch and stormed upstairs to her room with her trailing behind me.

Our friends were confused but didn't say a word. That's good for them, because I wasn't in the mood to explain that I'm incredibly horny and need to blow off some steam. Once we entered her room, I shut the door and shoved her to the bed.

She landed with a gasp, staring at me intensively, gnawing of her lips.
"Susan, I need to punish you for the stunt you pulled downstairs."
"What are you intending to do about it." She batted her eyes flirtatiously.

Instead of replying, I stalked to the bed, climbing the bed. My body engulfed hers, caging her in. Lowering my lips, she met my lips at the middle. I groaned at the contact. Every other thing disappeared. I kissed her with the raging fire of passion burning deep inside of me.

She opened her mouth before I could ask for permission. Our tongue indulged in a fierce battle for dominance, which I won obviously. I kissed down neck, sucking to get a taste of her skin. She dug her heels into my butt, sending my erection to her groin. She moaned, grinding into me.

I groaned, holding her hips to stop her movement.
"If you don't stop doing that, I might end up cuming in my pants." I told her in a hoarse voice.
"I need you touch me Ray." She whines, arching her back.

"I won't be able to stop once I start."
"Then don't stop. I need all of you, your lips, tongue, finger, anything at all to ease the pain, I'm so horny. Don't make me beg." She purrs, writhing beneath me. She didn't need to tell me twice.

Tugging on her top, I pulled it off, along with her short shorts and dropped them on the floor. Leaving her half naked in a pair of lacy matching undies. Are all her undies lace?. No need to dwell on that though right now. She tugged on my shirt, I helped her to feel it off.

She reached for my belt buckle, I shook my head, stopping her.
"Tonight is all about you, love. Maybe next time you can take care of me."
I laid her back on the bed, admiring her gorgeous body and it's all mine. Leaning down, I kissed her again but this time slowly and softly.