Chapter twenty

Raymond's POV

The dinner I had with Susan yesterday night was body shaming to me. The hardness in my pants refused to go away as I got home. Jumping into the shower, putting on the shower head expecting the cold water to soothe my flaming system but it didn't. I couldn't get the mental picture of a blushing Susan off.

My hand found it's way down to my painful throbbing dick. It has been ages since I jerked off to the thought of any woman. Stroking at my dick thinking of Susan's soft pink lips wrapped around me, I moved my hand faster, groaning at the feeling.

My dick pulsed in my hand before I came all over my hand. Still hard and aching, I finished taking my bath. I thought of calling one of my call girls but thinking about them didn't arouse me any longer and I'm literally an engaged man, doing that will mean cheating. I opted no clothes tonight and went to bed.

The next morning, I woke up from a sweaty dream of my cock buried deep inside Susan, didn't want to think more on that, I jumped into the shower taking another cold shower. After getting dressed, I went down to the kitchen and prepared a coffee. Drinking my coffee black with a cube of sugar, I called Matt inviting him over.

Scrolling through my phone, I saw ads of houses for sale. A thought struck me, why not buy a house for I and Susan. This house is okay and comfortable but we will need someplace to call ours. Where we can make love all day long without interruptions, where our children will grow to call home.

I found one, it is very cosy and beautiful. Susan will like it and it isn't far from her parent's house. Calling the agent in charge, booking an appointment to meet in the afternoon to check out house. I ordered a dress and shoes I found online to be delivered to Susan this morning for the house I bought surprise, if it actually works out.

Then I booked a reservation at Amy's Cousinette Restaurant for dinner. Before Matt arrived, I sent a good morning message to my lady, indicating sending a delivery to her.

I anxiously waited for her reply but got nothing. Maybe she was busy. She will text back later, I assured myself. Matt strode into the house breathing heavily. "Were you pursued by a buffalo or something worse." I asked in amazement.

"I had to jog from my house, because you sounded urgent and I have news too." he defended, battling to get his laboured breathing under control. Squinting at him, I scoffed. He slumped on the couch, calming down a bit.
"So?" he asked, raising his eyebrow.

"I'm going to buy another house for I and Susan." pausing to weigh his reaction but he's expression remained stoic, so I continued "It's an early wedding present, I have made inquiries and as my best friend and PA, you will accompany me to go review the house."

"Huh... Why me." he whined, creasing up his nose.
"Like I said, you are my best friend, my right hand man and your opinion counts too, so please help a brother. He sighed before nodding his head.

"What is the news?"
"Yes, right, I almost forgot, Lizzy is pregnant."
"Wow that great, congratulations man. I'm so happy for you, how do you feel about it."
"I'm freaking out. When you called, I had a reason to jog a while to clear me head. This is huge."

"I don't understand. I thought you love her."
"Of course, I love her but a child is a big responsibility and we are not ready to be married yet."
Giving him the you've-got-to-be-kidding-me look.

"Alright, I didn't tell you this but I proposed to her last month, she told me in quote- Matt darling, you know how busy I am now. I want to make my career blossom first before going into marriage- that statement depleted my male ego. I'm scared to talk about marriage to her again." he elaborated.