Chapter thirty five

Susan's POV

When we woke up, we freshened up and laid on the bed doing nothing. My phone vibrated on my bedside, I dived it and picked the call. After Ray instructed that I tell my parents not to go out, I jumped off the bed, running down the stairs. My friends asking what happened, following me downstairs.

Fortunately, dad is still sipping his coffee already dressed to go out while mum is making french toast for breakfast. Thank God, they are still around. Why is dad even dressed by this time, isn't it too early for work, considering he is the employer not the employee.

"Honey, stop running, the tiles are slippery." Mum cautions, setting plates on the dinning table.
"Good morning, mum, dad." I greeted, slowing down.
"Morning." They chorused. My friends greeted them too and got their responses.

"Dad, Ray said they are on their way. I think they found something and he wants us to stay home and wait for them." I conversed the message. Dad dropped his cup in the dish washer, turned and stared at me.

"Alright, I will go change. Meaning that I won't be missing breakfast with you guys and I will inform Jayden."
"Thanks dad." I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead before heading upstairs. We helped mum to continue setting the table.

The door bell rang, I abandoned the plate I was about to set, skipped to the door and threw it open. Standing there is my sexy, handsome fiance wear a dark blue body hugging t-shirt and black pants. I ogled at him not taking notice of his friends standing beside him.

"Honey, who is at the door." Mum yells from the kitchen, snapping me out of my ogling land.
"You both can stop eye fucking each other and let us into the house. We have important things to talk about." Santiago teases, snorting as he nudged us a bit and entered the house.

Matt scoffs and joins Santiago inside.
"Hi." Ray mutters, in a smooth raspy voice a smile on his lips.
"Hi." I reply, feeling giggly inside, letting him through. I closed the door, turned and faced him. He must have read my mind because he launched on my lips.

Attacking my lips in a body crushing kiss. It was supposed to be an innocent good morning and welcome kiss. But the kiss turned pleasurable and sensual causing goosebumps to appear on my body. He teased my bottom lip, seeking for entrance which I gladly gave.

Sinking my fingers into his thick, soft hair and pulling him closer. A groan escaped his throat, igniting a moan from mine. We forgot about our current surrounding, submerged to each other. We pulled away, drawing in a deep breath.

"I missed you." He whispers, his lips swollen from our kiss.
"I missed you too."
"Whoa, that was intense. I thought we will need to vacate the premises because the room temperature was getting hotter than normal." Sam remarked.

Seems we have an audience, I thought. Blushing deeply, turning around, we faced our friends and lucky my parents are not included not that I would care.
"Dude, stop staring at her like that, it's creepy." Matt scowls playfully. We started laughing and walked into the dinning room together.

Mum invited the guys to join in, they politely declined, saying they had already eaten before coming here. It didn't stop them from sitting with us at the table. Ray kept his hand on my thighs, massaging it gently. The movement alone was already instigating a pressure in my stomach.

Biting into the toast, a throaty light moan escaped me. Ray squeezed my kneel gently indicating that he heard, I glanced at him, giving him a smile. We finished our breakfast, mum, Sam and Angie volunteered to clear the table while the rest of us went to the sitting room to wait for them.

They were done in a matter of minutes. Once everybody was seated, Ray brought out a paper like picture and handed it over to dad.
"Do you recognize her?" He asks.
"Yes, is this not Gideon's daughter. What is that her name again."
"Evangeline." Mum contributed.
"Yes, Evangeline."