Chapter seventeen

Raymond's POV

I expected her to blush as I pecked her lips but she circled her arms around my neck, grinding on my growing bulge. When did she become a vixen, I thought. I squeezed her waist to get her to stop doing that. She shivers, clinging to me the more. I withdrew my arms around her making her look at me.

"I missed you today." she confessed wiggling her eyes. "Didn't you miss me?" she asked staring at me through her lashes. I gulped nodding my head. She immediately pulled back giggling. I didn't know what happening but her friends gave me a knowing smile as she left me gawking sheepishly in shock.

Putting more sway to her hips while walking, she glanced over her shoulder and gave me a flirtatious smile. I looked at her friends, Sam gave me the why-the-hell-are-you-still-standing-there look. I strolled after her. She ran up to her room, I followed. We entered her room, she allowed me to move in further before closing and locking the door.

"Susan, I'm intrigued by your behavior today I must confess but please stop teasing me." I grunt out. She laughed stepping in front of me, untied her robe letting it bundle to her feet, leaving her in the bikini. Still gawking in surprise, she shoved me onto her bed climbing on top, removing my shoes and straddling my groin.

"What..... What are you doing?" I stuttered, I don't stutter. She placed her finger on my lips, leaned down to my ear and whispered "You made a deal and I am here to collect. I want you to lie on the bed and watch. Don't get up." she instructed, getting up from me.

I sat up a bit leaning on the bed board waiting patiently. She walked seductively opposite me, put on the radio, taking a chair, she started dancing to the music. She twirled, turned, facing away from me holding the chair, she bent with her butt up and her glistening pussy faced me. My breathing hitched. Wiggling her hips, she turned sat down on the chair spreading her legs.

I couldn't stand even if I wanted to because I was paralyzed to the core. My dick was throbbing painfully in my pants, I was breathing heavily. She sucked on her pointy finger pointing at me before running it down from breastbone down to her navel. Standing, she crawled unto the bed giving me an alluring and inviting eyes, I groaned painful.

Wanting to sit up and go to her, she shook her head withdrawing back. She danced vigorously and seductively reminding me of strippers but her moves are lighter and more calculated like she knew what she was doing. The swell in my pants is getting uncomfortable. Not taking my eyes off her darkened crystalline blue eyes, I stuck my hand into my pants adjusting my quivering dick.

Though her eyes are clouded by arousal and passion, a light blush appeared on her face at my action. I felt a little bit relieved after adjusting myself. The music came to an end. I was both grateful and upset. Being grateful because I would have came in my pants just watching her dance like that.

And upset because she covered her body once again. Sitting on the chair she used to dance, she tuck her hair behind her ear and asked shyly "How was the performance."
"Why don't you come closer on the bed let me show you." I answered in a thick husky voice, the arousal visible in my voice.

"Why did you torment me." I inquired.
"Emmmm, I didn't mean to, Sam dared me to use the favour you owed me to seduce you. She said I couldn't get you aroused." she defended blushing furiously. Getting my heavy breathing into control, "Wait a minute, you put me through all this painful torture to prove something." I asked in a hoarse voice.

"I'm sorry." she apologized softly. Waving her over, I scooted over taking her in my arms, still feeling my throbbing erection. I hugged her pulling her to me. Having other plans, she straddled me again. "This better not be another of you scheme."I warned not finding the first one funny.