Chapter forty three

Susan's POV

After a while standing and admiring the clear sky and the sea, we sat down on the leather seats. I sipped some water, being on the sea might be making me tasty. During the journey, we ate a platter full of delicious meal. The yacht came to a stop in front of an Island. Ray helped me down, a young boy helped carry our bags into the house.

The house in front of us isn't enormous but I bet it's more expensive than most condos in New Jersey.
"Welcome to our private resort. Only few trusted people know that this place exists." He commented, holding my hand.

I stared in awe,"It's very beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you." He squeezed my hand. We walked from the plank board towards the house. Inside the house is nothing compared to what I first anticipated. The furnisher obviously has a fascinating taste in things. The white leather couches rhymed perfectly to the milkish-flowery soft rug.

Almost everything is white, expect for the glass tables. The walls, curtains, cushions, all are white.
"She had an obsession with white." Ray pulled me into his chest.
"Who."
"My mother." I glanced at him, "This house was a gift to her from my dad before they both died." He explains.

I gaped, no words coming out from my mouth.
"I hope you like it." He nuzzles my neck.
Leaning into him, suppressing a moan, I nod my head.
"Where exactly is this place." I asked, pulling away from him, resuming my inspection.

"Paris."
"What?" I twirled around, facing him. His signature smirk present.
"I hope you are not kidding."
"Nope, I'm not. A little birdie told me how much you've always wanted to visit Paris. Fortunately, we already have a reserved house here, so here we are."
"Oh, Sam." I mumbled.

I tackled him, he was fast enough to catch me, breaking our fall. I peppered his face with kisses, stopping on his lips. Giving him a proper kiss. My tongue darts out, circling and teasing his. With his arms wrapped around my waist, he walked us to the couch. I felt him seat down.

Not detaching our lips, I adjusted a bit, straddling his waist. His pants couldn't conceal his growing bulge. I moved to get more comfortable, unintentionally rubbing on him, he moaned into my mouth. I started grinding on his throbbing erection. He clutched my hips, putting a stop to my movement.

I opened my mouth to ask him what happened, a voice interrupted us.
"Mr Greyson, I'm done unloading your bags." The young boy who helped us with our bags shuffles uncomfortably. I would be too, if I walked in on two newly married couples making out.

I gently maneuvered from his lap to the couch. Ray stood up, his hard on sticking out obviously. I giggle into my palm. He said something to the boy in french before he scurried away.
"How many languages do you speak." I flicked my hair, staring at him.
"Approximately, six."

"Huh?" I started at him astonished.
"I travelled a lot and I tend to meet different people, so I learnt most languages." He answers, sitting beside me.
"Which ones can you speak."
"My mother tongue French, Spanish, Italian, German, Arabic and Russia." He counts with his finger.

"That would be seven if you add English." I corrected.
"English is a general language. It doesn't count. C'mon let's unpack our bags. You have a life time to learn about my history." He pulls me to my feet. When I resisted following him, he scooped me into a bridal style, laughing at my pouted lips.

Pondering on what he said, I knew only a handful things about him. Anyway, it doesn't matter. He took us to the bedroom. He gently balanced me on my feet.
"Wow." I looked around the bedroom. The room is spacious and extravagantly decorated. A four poster bed with white sheeting.

Ray left me to continue admiring and gaping, he brought our bags, placing them on the bed. I joined him to unpack the bags.
"I'm definitely going to need some clothes." I tucked the revealing clothes away in the drawer inside the closet.
"No you're not." He raised a very sexy red lingerie.