Chapter thirty

Susan's POV

It wasn't long before the guys left to attend to some business. When asked to stay for dinner, they declined politely. I and the girls helped prepare and set the table for dinner. Once dinner was done, we went to bed. I woke up with a smile on my face, two more days to go, I thought.

I freshened up for the day, my friends freshened up too. We skipped down stairs together, giggling and joking around. The house seemed empty, just us. We entered the kitchen and saw a pinned message on the fridge, 'You girls should help yourselves with the pancake in the microwave. We will be back in the evening. Take good care of yourselves. Love Mum and Dad.'

Well, at least she prepared breakfast for us. I served the still warm pancakes and syrups. As we ate, Angie's phone chimes notifying a message, she checked the message and blushed. Typing back immediately, I and the girls stared at her smiling face.

Once she finished she looked at us, "What." She asks.
"Nothing, just that I haven't seen you blush or smile like that in a very long time." I commented and continued eating. Her cheeks flamed the more, she shyly began picking her meal. Now, there is something juicy and fishy going on with her.

I, Sam and Audrey must have thought the same because we attacked her at once. "Young lady spill."
"Yeah, please share some love with us."
"Spill the beans, missy."
She gulped and sighed, "Alright, Santiago asked me to be his date for the wedding." She mumbles but we still heard.

We were silent for a minute before Sam broke the tension.
"Oh my God, you sneaky little bitch, when did that happen." Sam shrieks, wiggling her eyes at Angie.
"Yesterday night, when they were about to leave." She replied softly. I and Audrey burst out laughing at Sam's astonished expression.

"Sam, please give her a break. She needs some touching and loving." Audrey advised, stifling a laugh.
"You girls are so mean." Angie scolded, laughing too. It came as a surprise, who would have imagined it. Santiago, with his whole bad boy, notorious vibes and our shy, innocent Angie. I definitely didn't see that coming.

We teased her and joked around a bit. We finished our meal, did the dishes and left the house to stroll a bit. We went to the beach, observing and enjoying the view. We were enjoying our day, until we stumbled upon the last person that I wanted to see like ever, Liam, my ex boyfriend. He saw us and walked towards us, holding a very beautiful brunette girl.

He smiled at us, knowing my friends, they are staring daggers at him right now.
"Hi, Susan, it's being a while. How have you been." He asks feigning being polite but we can see past through his facade.
"Like you care." Sam answers flatly, glaring at him.

"Well I do care. If I didn't, I wouldn't have come to your wedding in the first place. How did you two meet, was it after you dumped my ass or were you seeing the guy while we were still dating." He asks, grinning devilishly.
My friends wanted to answer him but I stopped them. This is my fight and I intend to bash his face in with my words.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Liam, you see," walking closer to him and staring seductively into his eyes, "I met him right after I dumped your sorry cheating ass. He's so handsome and he's really endowed in the male department if you know what I mean. I couldn't say no to such a glorious feature of a man." His eyes widens in shock and my friends snickers behind me.

"I'm really grateful to you for cheating on me, I need to give you an award. You made me be a better person and a  better woman to my man." Turning to the brunette clinging to his arms, "my dear no matter how you try to cling to his arms, honey, he will still find a way to wiggle out and stick his peerie weenie into some willing slut. My advice to you is to get as far away from his man whore as possible."