Chapter thirty seven

Raymond's POV

Susan's friends grinned while my friends gave me a mental thumbs up. Weird friends we've got.
"So guys, Mateo has gotten the package delivered at home. He called to let us know." Giving them a steel smile.

Knowing them, they understood perfectly what the package was.
"Oh, sure. My ladies we will meet again, as soon as we get the delivery sorted out." Santiago grins, getting a tyrannical glare from Matt.
The girls wore a confused look but didn't question us.

Santiago gave Angie a light kiss on the cheeks, leaving her blushing brightly. Sam and Audrey awed at the simple but heart warming gesture. Taking Susan's hand, I led us to the door.
"Stay indoors, don't go out for any reason. If you need anything, call me."

"I will. You too stay safe and avoid the wrong crowd."
"When have I ever indulged in a wrong crowd?" I teased, obviously rilling her up. She slapped my chest, giving me an intense look.
"Okay okay, I will be careful."

"You better be." I pulled her into a hug.
"Dude, we've got to go." An impatient Santiago yelled. Always ready to torture people. I withdrew from her, leaning down and kissed her. I savoured her lips like it's the last time.

"I love you." I whisper to her when I pulled away from her lips.
"I love you too and please come back to me."
"I will." I jogged to the already running engine. Susan waved, entered back into the house and locked the door.

"Someone seems excited." I teased Santiago as he reversed the care and pilled off the drive way.
"You know me, I'm always excited about drawing blood from the enemy and also carving my initials on their body." He grinned devilishly.

"Man, that sounds brutal." Matt pretends to shiver in disgust while smiling. Ladies and gentlemen, I got myself psycho friends.
"We are not drawing blood or carving anything on anybody." I stated in matter of fact.

"You are such a buzz kill." Santiago mumbles.
"But you can frighten her." I beamed.
"That won't be fun enough." Santiago whines, pouting like a child. I and Matt chuckles at his absurd behavior.

"So, you turned Susan into a moaning banshee." Matt blurted out, changing the subject.
"Oh God, Matt please don't remind me. We were all literally basking in the sync of your sensual episodes. Damn, she was loud what did you do to her." Santiago chimed, smirking.

"No no no no, I am not discussion what I do or don't do with my fiancee in the bedroom with the two of you nosy people. She's not like Greta or the other girls" I narrowed my eyes instigating how serious I was about the matter.
"Someone is being protective and possessive." Matt mumbles.

Pointing to Matt, "How will you feel discussing your sexual activities with Lizzy and you," pointing to Santiago. "You haven't known Angie that long but would you like to share your fantasies on what you want to do to her when you get her alone."

"He's got a point." Matt states.
"Smart ass. You've won this round." Santiago grits out. I laughed, knowing I got them to shut up. Didn't know we were that loud.
"We're here." Santiago shuts off the car and got out. I and Matt followed him into the house.

Evangeline is laying on the couch blindfolded and probably knocked out. Mateo and the boys welcomed us, informing us on their adventures.
"Let's get the bitch talking. Shall we?" Santiago proposes, carrying an unconscious Evangeline into my gym room. Mateo, Lorenzo and Cesar joined him while I stood in the dark with Matt.

She might recognize Matt if he went with them. Santiago sat her on the chair, tied her to it and requested for a cup of water. Dumping the water on her head, she bucks up, tugging on her tied hands.
"Where am I. What do you want?" She yells out scared, tugging on her hands.
"Remove the blindfold." Santiago instructed Mateo. He yanked off the cloth.