Chapter thirty eight

Susan's POV

Immediately the guys drove off, I went back into the house. Only to be met by my squealing and jumping friends. Oh God, I totally forgot about them. They saw me and stopped their jubilation.
"Why are you girls so happy. Did you win a free ticket to disney land or something." I said, lounging on the couch.

They stared at me with the are-you-serious look.
"I'm really tired, worn out and I need to rest or sleep."
"I wonder why you will need to rest or sleep, it's not as if you did anything exhausting today." Audrey replies sarcastically, wiggling her eyes at me.

"Yeah, that's true. Not even the whole moaning and screaming you did few minutes ago, it sure must be exhausting." Sam egged her on. They snicker at my horrified and embarrassed face.
"Oh my God! You all heard."
"You were pretty much loud." Angie admitted.

"Is he that good?" Audrey smirks.
"Is he big or huge?" Sam asks bluntly.
"You did it then?" Angie gasps.
What is wrong with these girls, I thought.
"We didn't have sex." I sighed in frustration about explaining what happened.

"What then did you two do because you sounded like you were on cloud nine." Audrey remarks.
I decided to put them off as politely as possible. "Believe me when I say this, we didn't have sex. Though we explored our sexuality, that's all I'm going to say and please don't ask any other question." I rubbed my forehead, soothingly.

They sat on the floor in front of me.
"It's alright if you don't want to go into details, we understand. You seemed already stressed out concerning this weird Evangeline case. I just wanted to lighten the mood and make you smile." Sam gently held my hands.

I smiled, "That's why I love you girls." They pulled me into a hug. Few moments later, we pulled away.
"He went down on me." I blurted out.
"Huh, what went down on you?" Angie asks, her eyebrow cocked up in confusion. I avoided meeting Sam and Audrey eyes, knowing those two, they caught the drift.

"You sneaky little bitch!" Audrey exclaimed. I glanced at them, Sam has an astonished look, Audrey is smirking wickedly while Angie still wore her confused look.
"Can someone please explain to me what the hell you girls are talking about." Angie yells in frustration.

"Our dear best friend here, got her first oral sex." Audrey explains to a confused Angie.
"Oh, then she has advanced to third base now." Angie whispers but loud enough for us to hear.
"Yeah."
"Yup." Sam and Audrey answered at the same time.

This is so embarrassing. I covered my face with my hands.
"Hey, Susy, there is nothing embarrassing about this. In two days time, you will be married to him." Sam assures me, squeezing my hands gently. The other two nod their heads in support, smiling genuinely not smirking.

"Thanks guys, that's comforting."
"What are best friends for." Angie chirps.
"What are we going to do about Evangeline?" Sam changes the topic.
"All we need to do now is wait for Ray. He promised to come back and I trust that he will." I said, yawning.

"I need to go to bed. We will hang out later once I'm done resting." I told them, standing and going up to get some sleep.
"Try not to have a wet dream." Sam yells out. They burst out laughing. I chuckling shaking my head at her blunt attitude.

Thank God my parents and brother is not around. The embarrassment would have been much more worse than this. Laying on the bed, my thoughts went back to Ray. The way his eyes darkened, the way his tongue teased me down there. The thought of that alone, made me hot all over.

I wanted to touch myself, get some relief but the throbbing headache didn't approve of it. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.
I opened my eyes and was met with Ray's intense grey-blue eyes.
"When did you get...." He interrupted me by putting his finger on my lips.
"Shuuuu, don't need anybody hearing us now."