Chapter eighteen

Susan's POV

Oh God please take me now, I thought pleading to God. My parents are out to embarrass me this evening. Ray looked extremely uncomfortable while my friends were enjoying the whole scenario.
"Meanwhile, Dario if they don't do that how are we getting our grand babies." mum questioned, not looking away from dad to see the havoc she was causing.

"I didn't say they should not make babies but......" she interrupted immediately. "But nothing dear, leave them to explore their sexuality." picking her food gently. Looking at me she gave a concerned look "Susy, why are you not eating."
"I just lost my appetite, thanks mum, thanks dad." I greeted sarcastically, standing and leaving the dinning room.

Going to the living room I lounged on the couch lazily. Ray joined seconds later. "Give your mum a break she didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." he said plumbing my legs on his lap and massaging it.
"That is the last topic I need to hear from my parents."

"Your friends seemed to have enjoyed the show." he chuckled, rubbing in between my toes.
"Why won't they?, Oh that feels really nice." I moaned urging him to add more pressure.
"Please not on the couch, I sit there to watch netflix." Sam whined mockingly. I flipped her the finger and lucky mum didn't see it.

She took the remote from me slumping on the other couch, scrolled through the channels, looking for a suitable one. I sat up turning and laying my head on Ray's laps, his fingers dug into my hair emitting another moan from me. "Susan, I need to go home." Ray whispers still running his fingers through my hair.

"I need a cold shower." he whispers again. I sat up staring at him, he gestures to his lap. Looking down, I saw a visible bulge on his pants. I laughed softly at his uneasiness, he gave me a playful glare. To worsen the issue, dad sat adjacent him.

This is embarrassing, sitting with your father in law in his living room, with a boner caused by his daughter. I snickers while he glared at me. After a while he stood up thanked my parents telling them he had to leave. They said goodnight to him, I followed him outside.

"That was so embarrassing, What if your father saw. I bet he wouldn't let me see you again until our wedding day" he complained, wrapping his arms around my waist. I  muffled a laugh "He would definitely do that." I concurred. He sighed, kissed my forehead, mumbled a goodnight, entered his car and drove off.

I waved at him, watching the car vanish from my view. Hugging myself, I entered the house. "Your dad requested for your presence in his office." Angie said, munching on a pack of cheetos. Striding to the office, I hope I did nothing wrong.

Knocking on the door lightly, I entered, seeing a nervous looking dad and a smirking mum, pausing a bit, I closed the door. "Is everything alright?" I asked, feeling the tension in the room. Dad gestured to the chair, signaling I should sit down first which I did. He took a deep breathe, mum rubbing his shoulders lightly.

"Susan." he started and paused. Oh God, dad always called me honey, dear but when he says Susan, that is a big issue. "We know you have developed feelings for Raymond. You are getting married to him next week Friday, we understand but one thing we don't want to know, hear or see is your sexually activities and place don't engage in that in this house." he lectures.

"But dad, we didn't..... "
He cut in, "You haven't, not yet but the sexual tension between you two is massive to ignore." I gaped like a fish "I'm not going to be the type of father to advise you against having, you are matured enough to do the right thing." he concluded, looking at my mother silently asking if she had something to add, she shook her head.

Hearing the sex talk from my father, was the last thing I anticipated happening tonight. "I understand." was all I could come up with before dashing out of the office hurriedly. Entering the living room and slumping beside Sam, "Why do you look flushed, like you encountered an orgy session." Sam teased, always dirty minded.