Chapter fourteen

Susan's POV

Dragging Ray out of the dungeon Greta or whatever her name is, is now the least of my problems. I started pacing what came over me to have acted the way I did. Announcing that our wedding is next week, slapping my forehead "I don't know what came over me, Ray please say something." I stopped pacing looking at him.

Ray's eyes has darkened, lustfully and immensely staring at me. He approached me with an incessive look in his eyes. I took a step back my back hitting the wall, he came forward. Our movement seemed to be a lion and a prey activity. Staring into his eyes, I was turned on, forgetting our present issue.

"We will discuss about that later, for now I want to raise you on this wall not minding where we are and ravish your whole body." he stated pinning me to the wall, looking deep into my eyes. I knew he was seeing that I wanted him to do more than that to me. Lifting his hand to my cheeks, he bent to envelop my lips before his phone vibrated in his pocket.

Why is this always happening?  He took out his phone but didn't step back. Still giving me the intense look, he answered the call. It must be an important call because his demeanor changed. His once lusty eyes turned cold. He took a step back, mumbling into the phone. Giving me little glances.

I stood staring curiously at him. He put the phone into his pocket, his jawline is locked in a frown "That was your father, he wants to know if we are truly getting married next week but I told him we are on our way to your house. We need to go explain everything to them. So they won't misunderstand the situation." he explained examining my reaction.

I kept my face void of any emotions, this is my fault anyway. "I don't know why I said that to her. She was obsessing over you and you looked very uncomfortable and I snapped and I.... I......I'm sorry." I stuttered, trailing off looking at my feet.

He lifted my face, smiled, saying he would he done the same if not worse if he had been in my position. He took his phone called Matt, telling them we were leaving. The weather is getting chilly, he noticed, took off his suit and wrapped it on my shoulder, held my waist taking us to get his car.

Giving his keys to the valet, the boy came back with the car. Handed the key back to Ray and left. Ray opened my door for me, I entered, he closed it and went to the driver's side. Sitting with my hands on my laps. I was shivering, couldn't comprehend if it was from being cold or nervousness.

Ray flashed a reassuring smile before driving to either my doom or something else. The silence in the car is peaceful and comfortable. He took little glances at me but I still noticed. I thought back at what had just happened.

Greta exasperates me in ways I couldn't fathom. How and where the hell did Ray meet such an annoying brat. I wanted to pull out her hair extensions, disfigure her nose, burst open her lips. She really did get to me. I will talk to him later to keep her away from me because the next time I encounter her, I will be ready to knock out some of her teeth.

We drove into my parking lot. I got out of the car, checking the time, it is still 9:15 pm. Jeez, the night is still young. Ray pulled me to his side, walking us into the house. My parents, Jayden, Lizzy and my friends stood up as they heard us enter.

They started asking questions at once, not giving me the opportunity to answer any of them. Cuddling to Ray's side, he felt how overwhelmed I was.
"Guys, please give her space, she can't answer all the questions while being suffocated." Ray yelled at everybody. They withdrew, sitting down.

Ray took me to a couch opposite them. Not to keep the suspense and escalating anxiety in them, I explained everything to them. Starting from Scott's presence to Greta being his date, to the award then finally to what caused my outburst. They sat quietly listening to me. Once I finished, expecting yelling and insults.

"She needs more than what you had given." mum said being the first to interrupt the silence.
"Now that the news of your wedding being next week has gone viral, what will you do." dad inquires rubbing his forehead to ease the tension there.
"Then we need to start making the plans for next week." I replied shrugging like it didn't matter anymore.

They all stared at me thinking I was joking. Then I explained it for them "We were to get married next three weeks right?" They nod. "There is nothing wrong making it two weeks early. So let's speed up the process."
Then mumbled "It will keep the bitch's claws off my man."

Looking at Ray seated beside me he gave me an obvious smirk. Did he hear what I said?. They argued, translated, dissected everything I said, coming to a conclusion, they agreed, dad saying if only Ray gives his approval. We all turned to Ray, he said it didn't matter when, where or how but he would marry me any day and time.

His words engraved an almost permanent blush on my face. My friends snickered giving me the you-so-want-him-look. I flipped them the finger which mum saw and scolded me not wanting to know who started it. I stood sharing and making inquiries as to conceal my still flaming cheeks.

"Mum, I hope you can make the arrangements faster, Angie, Sam, Audrey, we are going wedding dress shopping tomorrow and Ray, get yourself a nice suit because.... " giving a thought about what the day was, I continued "tomorrow is Saturday, so we have at least five days to prepare for our wedding." I concluded smiling.

My parents left to make some calls, Ray sat there staring at me intensively.
"Would you please stop eye fucking and drooling over my sister, it's disgusting." Jay snapped at Ray before walking out of the sitting room, his wife trailing after him. My friends looked at each other, burst out laughing. My face was now definitely the colour of an over riped tomato.

They stood up leaving I and Ray together again. "I need to go back home before it's too late." he stated approaching me. I fiddled with his suit not wanting to face him. I can feel his hot breathe on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His body warmth emitted from him, enclosing on me.

Running his finger down my arms to my waist, goose bumps appearing on the trails of finger. My body became hot. I needed his hands, lips, all over me. "Will you come home with me tonight?" he asked whispering in my ears, sucking my earlobe into his mouth.

"My.... My.... parents won't approve." I shuttered trying to stop the moan from slipping out my mouth.
"I can convince them if you want." Twisting in his arms, I stared into his eyes that mirrored mine. Lustful, intense, want, hungry for each other. I looked down to his lips, biting mine. "Honey, please don't ever bite you lips, unless I do the biting." he said staring at my lips.

He bent down and took my lips in a wall crashing kiss. I sighed in relief, wrapping my hands around his neck pulling him closer. I willingly opened my mouth to him, when our tongue met and danced together, a moan escaped my mouth. He drew me closer by my waist if that was even possible.

Not minding standing in my father's sitting room, I needed Ray to explore my body in ways known possible. He tried pulling away but I wasn't having any of that. Tangling my fingers through his hair, I moaned into his mouth. I can keep on kissing him if only I didn't need air.

Pulling away from his swollen, well kissed pink lips, staring into his eyes. I was breathing heavily, almost panting. Going in for another kiss, a voice stopped me "As much as we would like to see that smashing lip contest of yours, We would like to have our friend back Ray." Sam said smirking, alongside a giggling Audrey.

My eyes widened. Ray chuckled shaking his head in amazement before loosening his arms. "This is embarrassing" I mumbled into Ray's chest. His chest vibrated with laughter. He said something to my friends, I heard their steps going up the stairs.

Lifting my head, Ray was staring at me smiling. He took my hands into his, leading me outside to his car. Pushing me on his car, he pressed his lips to my ear whispering "I want to strip you of your dress, tug down your panties with my teeth and make you scream my name until your throat is raw and sore."

I was dripping wet from what he said. Moaning lowly, I ran my hands down his biceps and trailed up his chiseled abs, up to his chest. Bending my head sideways, he attacked my neck sucking vigorously, emitting a loud moan from me and a groan from him.

I felt his bulged penis through his pants, running my hand down to his pants, a grabbed my hand, pulled back and smiled. "As much as I would like you to do that, not here with your friends watching." He pecked my lips goodnight, got into his car, waving and drove off.