Chapter twelve

Raymond's POV

It has always been my dream to wake up beside a beautiful woman. All the women I have ever been with never slept on my bed and neither did I sleep on theirs. It is just sex, nothing more. When it comes to Susan, I'm a changed person. Sleeping beside her felt normal, until she started waking up and cuddling more to me. Now I have a visible boner, what is she doing to me.

To distract myself from my hard on which she had caused, I teased her with having my body back. What I never anticipated was her jumping, shrieking and accusing me of being on her bed. This woman is something else. I left her, went to the bathroom and freshen up. Coming back to the room, she apologized for being rude, I gave her some aspirin before going to make breakfast.

While making breakfast, I thought about last night. I refused to drink much as to be sober, with the manner Susan gulped her drinks, to wasn't long before she became intoxicated. I observed Scott glaring at me from were we sat. He doesn't give up so easily, well I hate to burst his bubble but I too can't willingly handover Susan to him without a fight.

I decided it was time to leave. I called Mason my driver, said thank you and goodnight to Gideon, Jenna and a rather furious Scott while holding a half asleep Susan in my arms. I couldn't take her home in her present state, didn't need to cause any trouble for her. Entering the car, the driver took us to my house.

When the car stopped, I hauled a drunk Susan into the house and up to my room. I thought of putting her in a guest room but thought against it. What if she wakes up in a strange room to nobody there. I decided to place her in my room instead. Carefully placing her on the bed not to wake her, she twisted around to get comfortable but her dress seemed uncomfortable.

I undressed her without staring, getting one of my tops, I put it on her. With the amount of drink she had, she will definitely have a mild hungover. I placed an aspirin and water on the bedside table, undressed, wearing only a pair of sweatpants before joining her on the bed. Honestly that was the best sleep I have had in a long time.

I heard her steps descend the stairs but didn't turn. Feeling her eyes on me did a lot to me. Commenting on her ogling me, I knew she would be blushing in embarrassment of being caught. I loved making her blush. Turning to get a better look at her, she looks appealing in my top. I complemented her but couldn't stay away much long.

Not bothering to stop myself, I stride to her and kissed her. At first I wanted a peck but the moment my lips met hers, I wanted more. She responded but not immediately, I needed to feel her tongue, requesting for permission, she denied it. I tried again, she did the same, I took another direction and explored her tongue.

Her taste reminds me of newly made wine, very sweet and appetizing. I pulled away going back to our meal. I had to control myself before I end up having her on the kitchen counter. I dished the meal, while we ate, she unknowingly moaned. I asked her if she still wanted the food or maybe we could move to desert. I will be happy to lavish her in different ways possible.

We talked a little about me undressing her and her family when I got a call from her father asking if she was okay. We finished the meal, keeping the plates to be washed later, I ascended the stair having in mind to get dressed and take her home. All thoughts changed when she asked why I kissed her. I replied with the truth, to make matters worse, she ran her tongue over her lips.

Every thought flew out the window. My lips were on hers before I knew it. The kiss was fiery, hot, passionate and demanding. Lifting her legs around my waist wasn't enough. I needed to feel closer to her, sitting her on the counter with the intention of exploring her body, running my lips down to her neck, she tugged on my hair, getting a groan from me.

I needed to know if I have the same effect on her as she did on my. I throbbed in my sweatpants. But before I could feel her up, my phone rang. I wanted to ignore it but it might be an important call. I dragged myself away from her, taking my phone. She left the kitchen immediately.

"This better be very important." I growled at Matt my best friend and PA.
"Did I interrupt something?" he asked teasingly, I can feel him smiling through the phone.
"Matt, I give you five seconds before I drop this call." I was starting to get agitated, missing Susan already.

"Alright, Mr grumpy pants, Mr Whiteley called saying something about cancelling the contract because you were not picking his call. And John in the cyber crime department, traced a missing money to Kennedy a man in finance department, in the next one hour you have a meeting with Mr Austin." he narrated then continued.

"Greta, came to the office as you left yesterday demanding to see you. Screaming on how you left her to marry a low life. Where do you meet the drama queens? Any ways, we have a charity event this evening, I hope you haven't forgotten." without listening to what I have to say, saying goodbye or see you later, he ended the call.

Running my fingers through my hair, I sighed, going to my room, I sat on the bed thinking. Mr Whiteley knows better cutting off the contract. The contract is more beneficial to him than to me. Why on earth would Kennedy steal from me, he should he thought of it before actually doing it.

Greta is a desperate woman, always after what she can never have. We had a fling, now she thinks we are in a relationship. I have tried so many times, rejecting her advances but she didn't seem to be quitting anytime soon. Matt has just given me an infuriating new.

Not intending to, I diverted the anger to Susan when she asked if I could take her back home. I apologized when we got to her house with a kiss. Leaving, I drove to the office not minding my attire. Reaching my floor, Matt was sitting in our office going through some files.

He must have seen my expression because he didn't say I word to me. I sat down took the phone and called Mr Whiteley, his secretary picked the call and transfered me to him. Hearing him saying a good morning, I didn't reply to his greeting all I said is "Mr Whiteley it was really nice knowing you and you can shove your contract where the sun doesn't shine." dropping and ending the call, I dialed another number.

"Kennedy, come to my office now." ending the call too. Matt glanced at me and continued what he was doing "What" I snapped at him.
"I didn't even say anything."
"You didn't have to, you are giving me the he is about to burst look."
"I didn't, I'm just wondering, why are you really pissed off."

"Nothing, the whole news got to me that's all." He gave me the are-you-being-serious-now look. "Please stop looking at me like that."
"Like what? Like I don't believe what you just said." Before I could find a suitable comeback a knock came from the door, Kennedy poked his head into the room.

I waved him over, gave him a seat, I asked him if he knew why I summoned him, he said no. "You are the best in my account and finance department but it has come to my knowledge that you are stealing money from me." I stated waiting for him to react, his reaction jumped from fear to surprise then to amazement.

"Sir, are you talking about the money you signed through Mrs Greta last month. She came to me with a written, signed and stamped agreement by you. I went through it and it is legit, it has you signature on it, so I didn't question it. Knowing you were seeing each other." he explained looking at me.

Matt's jaw dropped in aghast while I stared vigorously at him, hoping he was kidding. When he didn't attempt to change his stand, I demanded he brought the letter. He left, Matt and I didn't say a word, I stared into the blank space. Greta will hear from me later, let my focus be on other important things I needed to do today.

After my meeting, I called Susan reminding her of the charity event. Kennedy brought the letter and he wasn't exaggerating when he said it looked real because it was. Then I remembered the day she came to the office as I was signing some documents. She must have slipped it in without my notice.

Damn, that sly woman. I will strangle her with my bare hands. Matt calmed me down, saying she was not worth my rage. I should concentrate on Susan. At the mention of her name, I cooled off a bit.