Chapter forty five

Raymond's POV

The remaining two weeks that we stayed here, we really did defile every surface and walls.
"Ray, hurry up. Our family will be impatiently waiting for us at home." Susy yells from outside. That's right, our honeymoon is over, But I have no intention decreasing having sex with her.

I'm insatiable when it comes to her. Hauling our suitcases into the yacht, with the help of the young boy that assisted us when we first arrived.
"What's your name." I asked him.
"Pedro, Sir."
"I'm Raymond."
"I know." He took the remaining suitcase down the deck.

Hmmm, that's odd, I thought. Susy is laying on a mat like mattress on the yacht floor.
"Are you okay?" I sat beside her, feeling her forehead to check her temperature.
"I'm fine, only tired."

Holding up her head, I sat down, placing it on my lap. She sighed, nuzzling into me. The sea breeze blew over us, calm and peaceful.
"I can call and tell them that you are feeling a little bit down. Then we will go to our house instead of your parent's. What do you think of that." I ran my finger through her hair.

"No no no, I want to see them."
"But you're tired and need to rest."
"I know, that wouldn't have to stop us from seeing them." She argues, sits up to look at me.
"Honey, we can see them, tomorrow or next or any other day. Resting today once we reach home won't stop them from loving you and you them." I held her cheeks, massaging it.

"Alright, if you think that's best." She lay down back, taking a deep breath. It wasn't long, she fell asleep. From the dork, a car took us to the airport. She slept all through the journey, she must be really tired. Once we got to New Jersey, Taylor came and got us.

"How was the journey, Sir." He asked loading our suitcases into the car.
"Uneventful and satisfying." I adjusted a sleeping Susan in my arms to get the door.
"Let me get that for you." Taylor rushed and opened the door.
"Thank you." I gently entered the car, Susy still sleeping soundly.

Taylor started the car, driving us to our new home.
"Is Susan okay?" He asked, glancing at us from the diver's mirror.
"Yes, she's just tired." I held her in my arms. Taking out my phone, I put it on. I have a lot of emails, texts and voice messages. I will go through them later at home.

I called Dario, telling him about the change of plans and assuring him that it isn't serious. He promised to inform the others, since they were all gathered in his house. Taylor smoothly parked and shut off the engine in front of the house. He helped me open the car door and went ahead to take out our suitcases.

Hoisting Susan into my arms, I proceeded to the door. Trying to balance Susy and opening the door turned out difficult.
"Allow me." Taylor offers, dropping our suitcase and opening the door.
"Thank you." I said, walking into the house.
"My pleasure." He replies, picking up the suitcases, taking them upstair.

Susan snuggled into my chest, sighing in content. I followed Taylor into our room. He gently placed the suitcases beside the closet. I gave him a nod of appreciation, he nod in acknowledgement, turned and left. I heard the car start up, driving away.

I carefully laid Susan on the bed, she writhes before cuddling the pillow. Kissing her head, I went down to the kitchen. Having in mind to prepare something for us to eat. Opening the fridge, it's stock with groceries. Thanks guys, I thought. I decided to prepare chicken noodle soup.

Knowing Susan, when she wakes up, she will be cranky and hungry. I brought out the ingredients and arranged them. Once I put the chicken on fire to cook, I took my phone, going through the messages and emails. Which was mostly work related.

Some from Greta which I deleted without reading or listening to. One is from Mateo, stating that he was going to visit his mother but he would be back by weekend. That didn't upset me because he earned it. I dropped the phone, resuming my cooking duty. The phone chimes, indicating a message notification.