C.63

"haechan"

"what- jaehyun?" his neck hair suddenly stood when he saw jaehyun glaring down at him. he placed the files that he was reading on the table before he turned to look at the older guy standing in front of him.

johnny readied his ears for the drama that will be played in their very own living room where most of the members are already there- taeil munch on the chips he was eating slowly. taeyong slump himself on the sofa next to doyoung his eyes trained on haechan and jaehyun.

yuta had both of his legs crossed on top of the table his eyes staring on his phone's screen. meanwhile jungwoo just got there and he blinked innocently seeing jaehyun standing in front of haechan.

"what's happening?" he whispered to johnny. "tea"

"how come i didn't know you and my sister-" jaehyun stopped- made a thin line with his lips his body getting tensed all of the sudden.

"they're together aren't they?" mark broke the silence as he strides inside the living room with a slice of watermelon. jaehyun narrowed his eyes his feet tapping the carpeted floor waiting for any response from him.

he noticed where haechan was looking at and turned towards the direction of the staircase. "yoonhwa" jaehyun gave her a wide smile motioning her to come closer.

"here, you'll need it" mark offered her a slice of his watermelon which she took it confusion strikes her.

"yoonhwa" she lifted her chin up eyebrows furrowing slightly as jaehyun just smiled.
"what did i told you about dating someone and not telling me about it?"

"uh.. nothing?" jaehyun sighed and turned to haechan who had a blank look on his face. "lee donghyuck"

"yes sir"

"did you guys kissed already?" when jaehyun asked that, taeil suddenly choked on the chips that he was eating. yuta just stared him for almost a minute before handing him the glass on the table.

"this is fucking empty" taeil glared the japanese guy who just shrugged his shoulders trying to surpress a laugh.

"why are you asking that question here? in front of them" haechan saw johnny leaned backwards one of his hands covering his mouth as he had amused look on his face.

"you did" jaehyun's voice went deeper and he nodded his head. "jaehyun.." yoonhwa tugged her brother's sleeve biting inside of her lip.

"it's not like i told you that you can't date" jaehyun patted her head and his smile instantly dropped when he turned to look at haechan. "haechan-"

"if anything happens to my sister i'm going after you, young man. you're gonna wish that you've never even been born in this world. i will make sure you're gonna-"

"you're being too dramatic, johnny" jaehyun cutted him off rolling his eyes. johnny started laughing that he almost fell from the sofa.

"haechan, you should've seen the look on your face" haechan's eyebrows twitched in annoyance debating with himself whether he should strangle him or not.

the main entrance of the headquarters were suddenly bursts opened that all of them became alerted. haechan was quick to move towards yoonhwa pulling her behind him for protection.

jaehyun glanced at her sister reassuring her that everything will be fine. they had their hands on their back holding where the gun was.

haechan pulled the gun out turning the safety off his fingers ready to pull the trigger. yoonhwa just stood there frozen as the air around them tensed up. there was along silence-

until the sound of high pitched dolphin laugh echoed all over the place. they saw a messy black haired guy going inside the headquarter followed by three other people.

"fucking hell" haechan glared them a frown etched on his lips. placing the gun back he rubbed his temples.

"told you they're going to think we're attacking them" jaemin highfived chenle and wiggled his eyebrows at renjun who looked somewhat pissed.

"told you we would drop dead the moment we step inside if chenle didn't suddenly laughed" the blond said crossing both of his arms over his chest.

"dude! i almost throw my watermelons at you like- what the hell" mark said frowning a bit.

"sorry mark" jeno flashed him his famous eye smile going towards where they were.
"they insisted on making a dramatic entrance"

"i think we should've thrown a smoke grenade though" chenle said talking his chin.
"too bad we ran out of those grenades" jaemin added.

"what are you guys doing here?" doyoung asked. "haechan begged us to come-"

"since when do i beg you guys to come here? i just told you to come to the main headquarter" haechan crossed his arms over his chest giving renjun a slight glare.

"yoonhwa hello!" jaemin beamed and waved at her happily. "i missed you-"

"you just met her at school a few hours ago" jeno said sighing as he took a seat next to mark.

"where's the other two?" jungwoo asked a little bit excited and he started clapping.
"outside arguing" chenle answered.

as if on cue, they heard two voices from the main entrance of the headquarter.

"have you looked inside the refrigerator?"

"i told you it's not there!"

"look, rin, baby i don't know okay?"

"i swear to god if any of you guys stole my bubble tea i'm going to skin you alive" all of them could feel shivers run down their spine.

there, stood jisung looking happy as usual and then someone stood beside him. her long black hair with blue tips swayed as she moved. they instantly recognized who that person was since she got one unique feature-

violet eyes.