adonis

aesthetic's

cara delore's

salvatore romano

salvatore romano

 italian nights were the sinthe sin of our attraction-so in the summer breeze, i'm on my knees

the sin of our attraction-
so in the summer breeze,
i'm on my knees

~chapter 1~

This was my last chance, I couldn't mess up.

I look up at my new school in front of me and I stare at the intricate sign taunting me, this was the second time in my schooling days I had felt the feeling of dread.

Eastwood Academy

I push open the wrought black iron gates with a final sigh as I wave at my uncle- who smiles at me from his black Range Rover.

"See you later Cara" he says smiling and I wave one last time before he pulls away, melting into all the other students cars.

I walk past all the quintessential groups of teenagers at privileged schools like these, and I try not to gag at a couple making out.

Once I enter the school foyer I grab my schedule from an old lady who looks like she would rather be sat at home than here.

Same

The first bell rings and crowds of students swarm past me obviously knowing the way to homeroom and the thought of being the 'new girl' scares me.

"Oh before you go Miss Delores, Mr Romano covering for Principal would like to see you" she says and I nod.

"I'll take you to his office" she says putting on her old fashioned glasses and I nod gripping onto my schedule smiling at a few bypassers.

"Where's the real Principal if you don't mind me asking?" I ask her and I follow her past a few offices and she turns around to face me.

"Oh, he was in an accident over summer so until he is back, Mr Romano will be taking over the role as Pricipal" she explains.