lessons in decorum

~chapter 13~

The warm Italian sun burned down on my skin and I knew by the end of the day I would have tan lines.

"Hot, sexy Italian incoming" says Aaliyah nudging me under her her breath and I turn around to see Mr Romano coming up to us

"Hi girls" he says as he walks past us to answer his phone and we both nod at him. I watch him answer his phone with such grace and placidity.

"Gosh even answering the phone makes him look like a Greek god" she says with a bit of drool by her mouth and I smile

"Yeah it's alright for some" I say trying to push last nights antics on the balcony to the back of my head as we walk through the scorching streets.

"Do you like this bag on me?" Says Grayson mocking Loren who tried on a fake Louis Vuitton bag and I chuckle nodding, "you look stunning"

"Why thank you" he says in a posh British accent and we continue to walk through the streets, fanning ourselves to stop sweating.

"Cara, you dropped this" a voice rumbles behind me and I look around to see a stoic Mr Romano leaning against a wall

"Excuse me?" I say and he looks me up and down before passing me my earring in his hand, "I think you dropped this"

"Oh right, thank you" I say and he nods smiling before waking off patting another teacher on the back who greets him.

That man.

As me and the girls got ready for the evening I took a cold shower as I imagine meeting Mr Romano on the balcony again.

I slipped into a white cami top and paired it with some flip flops and a tight black denim skirt that goes with my wet hair and glossy lips.

Once we get down to the dining room most people are already down there eating dinner or chatting and only one person gains my attention.

The Italian adonis who is my assistant headteacher that seems to make most girls panties drop

"You're staring at him again" says Grayson and I break out of my trance looking at a smirking ostentatious Grayson.

"Shut up" I remark with a smile as he can read me like a book, "come back to my room tonight, the boys won't mind" he says

"No Gray, I can't do that" I say and he rolls his eyes groaning, "I'll find myself an Italian girl to fulfill my needs then" he says groaning in my ear.

"Fine by me" I say and he shakes his head as he grabs a piece of pasta and feeds it to me; making pesto drip on my white top,

"Grayson!" I rebuke and he sniggers, licking his finger and wiping it up and I roll my eyes as I grab the salad tongs.

"We're in Italy and you're eating salad?!" He says to me and I smile at him, "sorry for not stuffing my face with pasta and pizza" I say

"Don't get sassy baby girl" he says kissing my neck and I look around with a blush tinting my cheek, "we're in public doofus" I say.

"Sorry" he says taking his plate walking back to the table where all my friends are, and I grab my plate and go to sit down ignoring Mr Romano's burning gaze.