rejecting her sexual fantasies

~chapter 11~

Mr Romano's POV:

I clicked the end button on Angeline, "I should get up" I say to no-one in particular and I stretch all my muscles as I haul out of bed.

"Merda" I say as I look down at my phone and see that Angeline has spammed me with pictures of her looking sultry in her nightwear.

With the time difference between America and Italy I have just woken up and she is going to sleep, I text her back and put on my watch.

I tie the strap and head over to the wardrobe getting out a clean outfit and once I've put it on I spray my favourite Ralph Lauren aftershave.

I loved the room making sure I have everything and walk down to the breakfast room with the other teachers, making small talk about today's schedule.

"Coffee Salvatore?" Says Maria Jean who is the French teacher at school, another person whom I have become immune to their pretentious flirting.

"No thank you Maria" I say as I walk up to grab a glass of ice cold water to nurture my headache from lack of sleep due to raging jet lag and maybe the thoughts of Cara.

You would think by now flying to Italy most months I would have become accustomed to the long flight.

Maybe the thought of my supermodel girlfriend thwarts you from sleeping too.

"Slept well?" She says from beside me as she picks up a couple of pastries and pops them onto her plate with a smile.

"Yes thank you, did you?" I say curtly as I look across the room to see Cara smiling at me, I smile back and turn to Maria gazing at me.

"No, not really" she says asking for pity and I walk off leaving her hanging as I pick up a banana on the way back to the table.

"Morning everyone" I say to the rest of the staff who are already sat eating breakfast and they all bid me good morning or ask how I am.

I look over in Cara's direction and see that she is talking to Grayson who is clenching his jaw at something someone is saying.

I look away and eat my breakfast and then get ready for the day after a cigarette on the balcony accompanied with thoughts of Angeline.

A knock on the door pulls me out of my thoughts and I stub out my cigarette and go to open the door expecting for it to be a colleague.

"Mr Romano... Sorry to disturb you but I think you left these behind" she says passing me my sunglasses and I stand there dumbfounded.

"Thank you Cara" I cough and she nods taking a quick peak inside my room, she nods with her sparkling eyes and gets ready to walk off.

"What were you doing last night?" She asks me as I'm about to shut the door and I look down for  second as she turns around.

Cazzo.

Lie to her.

She doesn't care if I think Angeline is cheating on me.

"Jet lag. It helps if I take a walk" I say briefly and her eyes flicker down to my torso almost like she is inspecting my abs through my shirt.

I smirk haughtily and she nods biting her plump lips and she pulls her top down slightly as she skips away, "goodbye Sir"

I shut the door and grab all my stuff before going back to the breakfast room where I make an announcement to the students.

"I want you at the front of the hotel in ten minutes and then we can head into town. Please hurry, I don't like to be kept waiting"