gang

~chapter 25~

The slow start credits roll onto the screen and I sit back in my seat and I take a gummy cherry from Loren as she offers us all one.

"I love this film" says Loren to me and snuggles into my side and I have to admit this film made me feel like such a bad bitch when I first watched it.

I smile over at Brittany and she leans into my side, her arm is hooked around Aaliyahs shoulder and I watch as the boys pretend to be bored.

"This film sucks ass" says Grayson booing and Lucas laughs making us all shoot daggers at them making them chuckle and stop talking.

I dig my hand into the bag of popcorn for the fiftieth time and I sigh as I recite the words of the film in my head.

"That was such a cool thing to do!" Shouts Lucas in a sudden outburst and we all jump slightly at how he eagerly shouts that.

"Planned parenthood on that girl so her mum thinks she's pregnant to stop her going out with that Jason guy because Gretchen likes him, cool!"

"Um bro, what the fuck?" Says Grayson and we all watch in confusion as Lucas shuffles in his seat and shrugs with a red tint to his cheeks.

"Babe you malfunctioned, I think you like Mean Girls" teases Brittany and Lucas sticks his tongue out at her as we all recover.

"A bit too much" says Grayson smirking as he shoves Lucas' shoulder and we all turn back to the film playing in the background.

Half way through the film we have a slight toilet break and I end up in stitches of laughter on Aaliyahs en-suite floor.

"You have to get up now" says Loren laughing and I carry on laughing as I picture all of us taking a selfie in the mirror and getting half of Lucas' face popping out from behind the shower curtain.

"Oh god" I say as she pulls me up and wipe the tears under my eyes as I carry on laughing but I end up sitting back down to watch the film.

"Guys isn't it crazy that we are graduating soon" says Aaliyah and we all sober up a bit and I sigh as I grab a handful of Nachos.

"Yep" I say and I look around at everyone in the room and I feel my heart over ride with emotions,

"I can't believe I've known you guys for less than a year" I say

"It feels like I've known you forever" says Loren and Brittany and Aaliyah nod smiling as we all smile at each other.

"We've already got so many memories" says Lucas and we all hum in response and I watch as Grayson stands up grabbing his leather jacket he took off.

"Sorry guys, I have to go, I need to drop something off to Mary" he says and I think he's talking about the woman from the motorcycle gang.

"Oh ok sure" says Aaliyah tucking her hair behind her ear and she stands up to walk him moot but he places his hand on her arm

"I'll go on my own, thanks for inviting me" he says and he looks at me and I smile at him and he returns it with a wink.

I watch Aaliyahs posture crouches over as she watches our interaction and I just want to hug her and tell her there is nothing going on between me and Grayson, not anymore anyway.

"Bye" everyone says as he leaves and shuts the door making some of the things in that area of the room shake slightly.

"You okay?" I ask her and she nods biting her lip and looks up at me watching her wistfully, "yeah, fine" she says