sanctions

~chapter 3~

I was in my room unsure of how I got there, but all I knew was that Mr Romano hates me and my friends are going to get into trouble.

Perfect.

I was moved to Eastwood to forget my crappy past and stay out of trouble but on the first day of attending I'm already in shit.

Uncle Ted knocks on the door making sure I'm up and thank god he didn't wake up when I can back, I'm surprised Mr Romano didn't wake him.

I get dressed and head out leaving earlier than yesterday and I get dropped off by Uncle Ted and he kisses my cheek,

"Have fun, be good" he says pointing at me with a stern face and I chuckle lightly, "see you later"

I walk through the gate and Loren and Aaliyah greet me by hugging me but once Ted has driven off they groan and complain about their hangovers.

"I feel like shit, I smoked three joints and kissed too many guys" said Loren holding her head and Aaliyah leans her head on my shoulder.

"Where did you go last night?" She asks me through a yawn and something tells me she didn't get much sleep last night

"Oh, um I called a cab" I say knowing that if they knew our assistant principal came they would want me to spill details.

Oh god, he's going to tell me off.

"You were sober enough to do that! You deserve a medal!" Says Loren and I give a shy smile leaning my head back so the sun warms it.

"You never told me it was an adult party though" I say to Loren and she looks at me confused and then places her hand on my arm

"Don't hate me. They're better than lame high school parties right?" She says giving me a smile and I nod pretending to agree.

"Oh yeah they're better" I say with an undertone of sarcasm and then I see Mr Romano and my insides flutter but my brain goes back to last night

He took me home. He saw me at the party. He knew my friends were there. I was drunk.

"Um excuse me I need to speak to someone" I say and they both nod walking off inside the building and I sneak my way over to him.

"Mr Romano" I greet walking over to him feeling my feet crunch on the gravel and he looks up at me with his hands in his suit pocket solemnly.

"Morning Miss Delores" he says looking at me and I fold my arms feeling a breeze pick up and I smile shyly

"About last night. I shouldn't have gone and I wanted to thank you for dropping me off and not telling my... dad" I hesitate

"Your actions will have consequences for you and your friends, underage drinking on a school night is unacceptable" he tells me

"I know and I'm sorry" I say feeling annoyed at myself and him for making me feel like a naughty child that just stole the last lollipop.

"Well then, I'll see you and your friends in my office at break. We'll discuss your sanctions at the time" he says passing me disappointedly

"Okay then" I say once he's walked off and the bell rings out and I sling my bag further up my shoulder as I head into hell which equates to Eastwood.

Break seems to come round quickly and after I've told everyone that Mr Romano wants to see us makes half of us happy and the other half annoyed

"I hate that guy, I wish the real principle would be back" says Lucas slinging him arm over Brittanys shoulder as we all sit outside his office

"I don't think he will be back for a long time" says Loren

Grayson seems to have snaked his way next to me and I have to admit him wearing all black and an expensive cologne attracts me to him more.

"Morning Cara" he says into my ear and I roll my eyes looking over at him, "thanks for getting me drunk last night" I sweetly reply

"You're very welcome" he says ending the conversation and I cross my legs over each other squirming slightly

The door to Mr Romano's office opens and he doesn't even spare us a glance and that annoys Grayson even more

We all walk in his office and I sit next to Loren and Brittany feeling my legs shake as I didn't tell them why he wanted to speak to us

I'm in the doghouse now

"I assume you know why you're all here" he says to us and Aaliyah twirls her hair around her finger, I look at her and she smiles.

"Last night I bumped into your new friend, Cara. She was at an adult party, half drunk and I had to take her home- god knows where everyone else was"

"Oh my god" says Loren under her breath and Mr Romano sits in his chair on the other side of the desk watching us all, he watches me and looks away.

I fold my hands in my lap and I can feel Grayson lean forward to touch my hands with his, I grip his hands and Mr Romano clenches his jaw.

"Eastwood academy doesn't tolerate with underage drinking, especially on a school night and you should be disappointed with yourselves for taking Cara"

"I'm sorry Sir. It was my idea" says Loren shuffling in her seat and Grayson gives Mr Romano a hateful expression- he doesn't return it.

"Yes we're very sorry, it won't happen again" says Aaliyah and Lucas agrees by nodding his head in shame.

"Good but I don't want this to happen again. I won't tell your parents but you will have lunch detention for the rest of this week" he complies

"Yes Sir" we all say in unison and he nods dismissing us all and I'm very grateful for the fact that he's not going to tell Ted.

"Miss Delores can you stay behind, I want to speak with you" he says and I pause, Aaliyah gives me a shocked look.

Once the door shuts I sit back down in my seat feeling like a scared rabbit and I cross my legs realising my skirt has ridden up.

not obvious at all Cara.

"Cara, because of last night I have to give you a longer sanction if you don't want me to tell your Dad" he says with a hint of accent shining through.

"I understand Mr Romano" I say and he nods coughing slightly and I watch as he rolls the sleeves of his white shirt up revealing veiny arms.

I gulp as I watch him stir his coffee and he looks up with a small smirk that beats any other male models looks.

"No need to be scared Cara" he chuckles darkly and imagine him grabbing my face and kissing me, his hands touching my legs.

"Cara!" He says slightly exasperated and I look up from my legs and he watches me interestedly and he leans back in his chair.

"Come back to this office every day for this week I want you after school to help with some things" he says and I nod biting my lip

"Yes sir" I say standing up feeling my skirt brush against my thighs and I pull it up with a small smirk whilst he watches me sipping his coffee.

"See you later Mr Romano" I say and he nods already tapping away at his computer and I shut the door feeling complete.

A/N

hi, hello, Ciao, bonjour...

gimme some good song recommendations pleaseeeee (tiktok songs will suffice) 😖

also the young male models/ actors  in the 90s are bae like Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, Matt Le Blanc are sexccc af

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
         X.          X.       X.          X