sinful

~chapter 12~

"Girl you ok? You look a bit shook up? What did he say to you?" She asks in a quiet tone

"Nothing important, just making sure I was ok" I say and she nods not looking convinced and nods picking up her pizza slice

For the rest of the day I acted confident and everyone I saw Mr Romano I would but on a brave face and whistle past him.

He would always clench his jaw or look perturbed every time I came into his vision and to be honest I don't know what overcame me.

I offered to meet my freakin' assistant headteacher on the balcony!

"You okay baby girl?" Asks Grayson as he looks at me with a bit of sauce on the side of his lip, I wipe it away chuckling.

"Yeah I'm fine" I say pushing my pasta around my plate not feeling like participating in the evening activities.

"You've been down all afternoon! We're in Italy, don't be so sad" Loren says and Brittany throws me a sympathetic glance.

"I'm just tired, didn't sleep much last night" I say and I look at Mr Romano who is conveniently watching me as well- he diverts his gaze immediately.

"Ok" says Loren who gives Grayson a look and he nods smiling at me before digging into his food, his hand on my thigh.

"Do you want to come to my room tonight?" He asks me cheekily and I open my mouth knowing that I can't all because of my stupid actions from earlier

"No I would get into trouble and the boys will be there" I say putting down my fork and he rolls his eyes taking his hand off my thigh

"Oh so innocent! Im positive no one will find out" he winks and I shake my head, "I'm meeting Mr Romano, don't tell anyone" I say with wide eyes

"I won't tell anyone baby girl but really? Fuck how did that happen?" He asks me and I look at Mr Romano who is on his phone.

"I gave him a note this afternoon, I was shamelessly flirting and now I feel like such an idiot! He has a girlfriend! What do I do Gray?" I ask him

"Hey hey hey! Don't panic, it will be fine. The man won't have sex with you and throw you in a bush" he says and I feel my stomach churn

"I was joking! But seriously, I'm sure it will be fine and your secret is safe with me" he says hooking our pinkies together

"Are we like three or something?" I joke looking down at our fingers and he pulls his away with a frown, "Loren come here I need to tell you something!"

"No you said you wouldn't!" I shriek and he laughs throwing his head back as Loren gives us a 'wtf' look and continues to eat her pistachio ice cream.

"I'm joking babe" he says and I smile at him tanking the lords that I can trust him with a bombshell like this.

The clock strikes eleven and I'm still sat in my room debating whether to go.

My heart is racing in my chest and I look around to see everyone sound asleep.

I wear the same nightie as yesterday with no bra underneath and I apply some lip balm to my lips, leaving my feet bare.

"Shit" I curse under my breath quietly and I open the door to the room and shut it quietly hoping that Loren's supersonic hearing didn't get that.

I patted down the dark empty hallways until I stand outside the balcony which is plagued in darkness.

I start to regret everything as I step onto the balcony

I look next to me to see a dark tall figure sat on a chair, hidden away in the shadows.

I gulp and I can recognise it as Mr Romano.

"I thought I was invited here. Not you" he says in a thickly accented Italian voice and I tremble slightly but once he comes into the moonlight I shiver at his ethereal beauty.

"I didn't want to come. Something overcame me this afternoon" I say looking down at my feet and his hand tilts my chin up so I'm looking into his eyes

"You were very confident and adamant that something sexual would happen on this balcony tonight" he says letting go of my chin.

"I know and I'm sorry" I say but as soon as I look at his beautiful face I know why I acted like that, I guess his handsomeness enchanted me.

"Miss Delores I have been thinking about you all afternoon. Tempting a man in a relationship that is twelve years older is sinful" he rasps out

"Mr Romano, it's Cara" I say and he nods pulling on his hair a bit before letting out a sigh and leaning into me.

"I'm your assistant principal, you're nothing but a student" he says leaning even closer so that I can see every pore on his face.

"But you're too damn hot" I let out and he chuckles slightly leaning away from me and I feel cold as soon as his warms hands leave my face.

"I have a girlfriend, you're my student, this can't happen" he says gesturing between us and I suddenly feel an adrenaline rush

"Angeline is beautiful" I let out renewing her perfect golden girl aura but the Italian blood that courses through her veins would tempt any male.

"She is everything to me" he says looking at me and I try not to frown at the distance between us, you could fit an army tank between this space.

"But does she give you irrational thoughts, does she excite you knowing that you are only a few doors away from her?" I ask him

"She does thank you Cara, like I said earlier I don't think it's appropriate to talk about my personal life with my student" he bites back

I shuffle in my plastic chair and look at the lights below us and I lean my head in my hands staring at the view feeling his eyes on me.

"You know you could tempt any man. I know you're not as innocent as you make out Cara. You and Grayson have something nice" he remarks

"He's a friend with benefits" I say not bothering to look at the man behind me who seems to dominate my brain most hours of the day.

"You're too pure to do this. Too young" he says but it's so quiet it nearly gets dragged out by the slight breeze.

"You know that's not true Mr Romano" I say looking at him looking at me.

He shrugs and what he says makes me roll my eyes, "I wouldn't know that would I?" He says

"Don't pretend I don't turn you on, I saw your reaction to a freakin' note earlier, you're little one was erect" I say and he chokes on air

"I should go, goodnight Cara. This never happened.
I will pretend you never said that" he says standing up with an unsure look in his eyes

"Whatever" I say and he scoffs sitting back down in his seat and then he looks at me and my blood runs cold for a second.

"Go to bed before I do something that my girlfriend won't be happy with" he says sucking in a breath in a dominant yet unguarded tone.

"Goodnight Sir" I say patting his shoulders and I hear him curse in Italian under his breath and the next morning it feels like that we never met on the balcony.

A/N

nothing saucy happened lol. I was tempted to make them kiss or something but it wouldn't be realistic,

Cara changes her mind so much like one min she's a badass and the next she's a lamb. And finally he doesn't like her like that just yet.

Sorry to let you guys down ha, I'll make it up to you freaky devils soon lol 😂

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
X. X. X. X