i don't want to hurt you

~chapter 22~

Mr Romano's POV:

"Angeline?" I say into the receiver and I hear her replying, "Hi baby"

"Everything ok?" I ask her and I hear her shuffle on the other side, "yeah just missing you" she says and I can imagine her pouting.

"Yeah I'm coming home now, I'm just finishing some things up" I say and I hear her tell me she loves me and I say goodbye.

I grab my briefcase and take off my blazer and roll the sleeves of my shirt up as I tidy up my office to go home.

I take out a cigarette from my pocket and light it up as I pull away from the school premises- making sure no one is watching.

Brown curly hair, doe eyes, freckles, insatiable attitude and a killer body.

Cazzo. She's in my head. Cara Delores is in my head and I'm marrying another woman.

I love Angeline.

I had to go back to Italy to escape everything.

I had to give myself time to think about what I did with Cara and I have to admit I hated leaving her because as crazy as it sounds I missed her.

I also wasn't planning to bring Angeline with me but as she was my girlfriend it was only right and I wanted her to meet my family.

It took my mind off everything with Cara but now I'm back to seeing her face every day passionate memories of Venice come flooding back.

I pull up outside my house and walk up the steps jingling my keys about as I envisage myself coming home to see Cara there instead of Angeline.

"Hello handsome!" greets Angeline as I see her wearing her work clothes and some glasses which make her look nerdy and cute.

"Ciao!" I say kissing her lips and I put my stuff down on the floor as she melts into me moaning as I bite her lip.

"You're irresistible" she says to me as I grip her ass tighter to me and I try not to compare it to Cara's.

"I should get changed" I say and she kisses me one last time and pulls away, "love you" she says watching me and I smile at her weakly

"Love you too" I answer back and I head upstairs to get changed into a t-shirt and some sweats which are more comfy than slacks.

I go downstairs to see Angeline cooking some food and she turns around smiling at me and gestures for me to come over

"I'm making your favourite" she says kissing my cheek and I smile running my hands down her body and I peck her cheek quickly.

"Light some candles babe, I'm in the mood for a romantic dinner" she says patting my arm and goes back to frying the food.

That night I lie in bed with sweat running down my neck and I toss and turn as everything comes flooding back to me.

Angeline's arm is slung over my leg and I softly move it over which makes her stir a bit but she continues to lightly snore

I walk into the bathroom and feel the cool tiles underneath my feet and I wipe my neck with my hand feeling confused.