navy shirt

~chapter thirty eight~

Monday came quicker than I anticipated

I opened the door to first period and saw Grayson sat in the seat next to where I usually sit.

Feeling shy and awkward I gravitate to the seat next to him and his eye seems to have fully healed now but his fits still look a bit raw.

"Hi" I pluck up the courage to say one syllable

He looks up at me and moves his book so I can take a seat and pot my stuff on the desk, "hi" he answers so quietly that I nearly missed it.

Our teacher snaps the attention back to her and therefore that stops me from conversing with Grayson; who hopefully is starting to warm up to me again.

After class I practically run to catch up to Grayson and I hold my books to my chest and nearly barrel into him when he stops at his locker.

"Sorry" I say and chuckle under my breath

Great, now you sound like a psychopath

"Haven't you got your own class to get to Cara?" He asks me sourly and I try not to seem fazed by his salty comment.

"Yes but I wanted to apologise again, I understand we aren't going to be best friends straight away but please at least speak to me, I thought we were ok?"

"We are Cara" he answers slamming his locker door shut and a pack of cigarettes tumble out onto the polished floor and he curses.

"Gray you..."

"Don't act like you care Cara" he seethes and I put my hand on his shoulder, "please don't push me away Grayson" I say

"I don't have time for this sappy friendship shit" he says and walks off to next period and I sigh looking down feeling dejected and jaded.

"Miss Delores, shouldn't you be in lesson"

Says a baritone voice behind me and I turn around to see my favourite person right now, standing in front of me with a smirk.

"Hi Mr Romano" I say shyly and he gives me a panty dropping smile that makes me want to kiss him right here, right now.

"Come to my office" he whispers and I nod noticing there are only a few people mulling around but they have other interests.

I walk into his office and he shuts the door and trails around me tutting with list in his eyes, "my, my, my what a tempting little schoolgirl" he says

"You like that right Sir?" I ask him and he grins touching my sides

"Of course mi amor" he says kissing my cheek and then he puts his hand under my skirt and touches my lace pants.

"Lace?" He drawls out and sucks in a breath

"I like that" he says dominantly and I like this new side to him that he is showing, I like a man that is in control.

"I don't want to be late for class" I chide trying not to moan out in frustration as his fingers move to my private area.

"Say you were with Mr Romano, they will believe you" he winks at me and pulls me in for a sweet kiss and his hands leave my skirt.