red lingerie

~chapter 2~

Loren invited me to a party and of course I accepted, I mean being the new girl every social opportunity you get, you take it.

I mean my Uncle Ted wasn't too pleased that I was attending, he liked to keep me on a strict radar so he could keep me out of trouble.

I mean I lied a little saying that it was a 'close friend' party and he seemed to believe it but in reality it's going to be some typical high school house party.

Loren gave me her number during last period so she has been texting me on the details and Grayson managed to give me his number.

Yes, Grayson is hot

He's like the badass motorbiker that every girl dreams of.

But Mr Romano is the hot teacher that mature girls dream of.

Why am I comparing Grayson to my assistant headteacher?

I put on my 'special' red lingerie that I keep for special occasions and I put on a small black dress and trainers.

I put on a bit of makeup and curl my hair and take a few selfies which I edit whilst I wait for Loren and the gang to arrive.

The doorbell rings and I can hear my uncle grumble his breath as I grab my phone, pop in a chewing gum and head downstairs

"Hi Loren!" I say and she waves at me and I wave at the everyone in the car,

"See you" I say to Uncle Ted and he hugs me

"See you Cara, don't get into trouble, no drinking and no drugs" he reminds me kissing my cheek and I nod rolling my eyes

"Yes Uncle" I say with a pun intended and he shakes his head and I turn to Loren with an excited smile, "have fun" he says shutting the front door

"Yay! Everyone's in the back, Grayson's excited" Loren says nudging me and I chuckle getting into the back of Lucas' car

"Hi!" I chirp and everyone says hi and Aaliyah hugs me blowing her bubblegum into my face, I laugh and Grayson eyes me up and down.

"Wow! You look lovely Cara!" He says and I thank him looking down at his black jeans, plaid shirt and Doc Martin boots.

"Thanks you look good too!" I say and Brittany chuckles at us from the front and Lucas smiles at me through the front mirror.

We arrive at a large mansion with gargoyles on top of the roof and once I step out the sickly smell of drugs and alcohol floods my nose.

"You're in for a ride" says Aaliyah hooking onto my arm and I smile at her not sure what to make of what she just said, I seem to shrug.

We walk up the front steps and I realise that this isn't just some rowdy party with jocks, cheerleaders and all those kind of people.

This is more of a party for the socially elite but the high school version.

We walk up to the house and from the inside a loud drum and bass song is playing and everywhere is crowded with sweaty people singing.

"Stick with me Cara" says Loren and I nod as Aaliyah unhooks her arm from mine and goes over to a tall tanned guy with tattoos whose not shy of six foot.

They're are adults here too? Christ

I look around and watch everyone around me either drinking or dancing and I start to sway my hips to the rhythm of the familiar pop song.

"Come and dance with me!" Shouts Loren and takes my hand onto the dance floor leaving Lucas, Grayson and Brittany who seem to fit in.

"I think Grayson likes you" says Loren giggling as she pulls me next to others bouncing up and down and I feel my cheeks heat up.