dinner with his fiancée

~chapter thirty six~

My Uncle flicks through the news, "You doing anything with your friends this weekend?" He asks me

"Um maybe, I might text the girls to see if they want to do something later" I say and he nods

"You know your Art Club teacher, I think his name is Salvatore Romano or something" he says unsure and my ears prick up.

"Yeah" I answer putting my orange juice down on the glass table and he places the newspaper down with a sigh

"Well, as we're a similar age, I've found that we have quite a lot in common" he says and I look at him in confusion.

"When have you been speaking with him? The last time you spoke was at the fundraiser" I say and he shrugs

"I saw him in town one day and he came over and said hi, I invited him over for dinner with his fiancée" my Uncle says and my heart pounds.

"Oh, really?" I ask with a smirk taking a sip of my orange juice, feeling suss and he smiles nodding

"You wouldn't mind that right? I mean he's been very polite to me and has been praising you on your hard work" he says

I have to ask Salvatore about this!

"When were you thinking?" I say and he looks up at me from his slice of toast and rubs his beard with his hands.

"Next week I think, as long as you don't mind" he says adjusting in his position and I shrug, "I mean I don't mind"

"Ok good, let him know at school about dinner, ask Monday night is ok with him?" He asks and I nod standing up

"Ok I'm going to get dressed" I say and my Uncle nods watching me leave and I head upstairs and press call on Salvatore's number.

"Hello?" He answers

"Hi Salvatore, how are you?" I ask him and he chuckles on the other side of the phone

"Good thanks, Angeline is still asleep in the bedroom and I'm kits making a protein shake" he says and then whispers close to the phone.

"Mi amor, how I wish I woke up next to you" he says and I can picture his smirk.

"Likewise. But I need to ask you something"

"Sure, ask away bella" he replies

"Ok so you and my Uncle spoke about dinner or something in town" I begin and he hums in approval

"Well my Uncle wanted to invite you and Angeline for dinner on Monday night" I finish and he coughs on the other side

"Yeah that should be fine, but are you okay with Angeline coming?" He asks me and I hum having to say yes.

"Yeah I think so, it'll be fine right?" I ask him and he chuckles, "it should be my love" he says

"Well I guess I'll see you on Monday" I say and he nods, "I'm going to start painting your drawing today" he whispers seductively

"I can't wait to see it" I grin to myself shutting my bedroom door and I look through my wardrobe

"See you later Cara"

"Goodbye Salv" I say and he ends the call and I have a fuzzy warm feeling simmering away in my stomach as I imagine him.

I take off my silk pyjamas and put on a purple checkered skirt with a white tank top and leave my hair down.

I don't put on any makeup today and I decide that I'm going to go for a walk around the area, which is something I haven't done yet.

I tell my Uncle what I'm doing and he nods letting me go and I walk ooh of the house with my phone and earphones in my hand.

Once I've left the driveway I put in my earphones and put on my favourite playlist on Shuffle and I cross the road.

I walk around a small park which has a few families playing on there and I smile at a women with a cute dog.

I decide to sit down on a park bench and I let the spring breeze cool me down and I lean my head back letting the sun rays bless my face.

I stand up from the park bench and decide to walk back to my house as I'm starting to get a bit bored and my playlist is coming to the end.

I look over at an abandoned building and I see a man in a leather jacket on a motorbike outside of it and mu eyes widen.

I realise that it is Grayson and the building isn't abandoned, it's Grayson's motorcycle gangs warehouse.

Stumbling a bit I walk in the other direction as me and Grayson aren't on the best terms right now and it could be a bit awkward.

"Hey you!" Says a remote voice and my blood runs cold, is this going to be a repeat of what happened at the races?

"You got a sweet arse, come back over here my love" says the voice and I turn around, pulling my skirt down and I see a tall man walking up to me.

"Hey sugar tits! You looking fine" says the slimy man and I pick up my pace and start to run but the man is not on my tail.

I can hear his fast, heavy footsteps and I feel my body getting slammed to the gravel floor as I scrape my knee.

"HELP! Help me!" I scream to no one in particular and I see the man liking above me smiling down ya me as he touches my bloody knee.

"Oh no you're hurt! It's okay I won't hurt you baby" he slurs my eyes as I watch Grayson punch the man to the floor.

He repeatedly punches the man in the face and his mouth fills up with blood and I scream at Grayson to stop.

I sit up and watch as the man lies on the floor, out cold to the world and I look at Grayson who is visibly shaking and has blood on his knuckles.

A/N

ahaha a deep conversation is coming up so get your tissue ready!

also who can't wait for the dinner with Mr Romano and Angeline- shit will hit the fan that night ahah 😁

#freebrittany :(

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
         X.          X.       X.          X