moan in ecstasy

~chapter thirty four~

He opens the door to his grey bedroom.

I chuckle in my head at how manly this apartment is but I wonder how Angeline doesn't tire of the monochrome colours.

A pop of colour is what the house needs and the smell of home cooked food would also compliment it very well.

I look at Angeline's side of the bed which has a bedside cabinet with a picture of her and a friend, smiling at the camera.

"Her friend?" I ask him and he looks at me nodding bobbing his Adam's apple up and down, "or lover"

"She's pretty" I say looking at the dark skinned girl next to Angeline and I hope that one day we would both get who we wanted.

"So where are we going to do the painting?" I ask him and he looks around his room rolling his shirt sleeves up

"Wherever" he says taking a gulp of his soda and I smile to myself and look around his room but not getting a feel to do the painting here.

"Maybe the living room" I suggest and he shrugs with a complacent smirk as he rubs his fingers through his dark brown hair.

"Si" he nods and I watch him leave the room with a plain canvas, "I'm going to grab my paintbrushes, meet me in the living room" he winks

Okay, showtime

I nod submissively and shut the door in his room taking all my clothes off, starting with my skirt then finally my pants and bra.

I look at my naked body on the mirror and rub my hands over my tanned stomach, imagining Salvatore's hands all over me.

I look over at the perfume on the dressing table next to me and I close my eyes and rest my palms on the tabletop.

Angeline won't care.

You're acting like a petulant bitch

Salvatore is engaged

My negative thoughts cloud my brain over and block out my irrational thoughts but I take a deep breath and smile at myself weakly.

"Come on Cara"

I let my hair down from my ponytail and watch it flow like a chocolate river over my milky shoulders, I feel the necklace my Uncle brought me for my birthday on my chest.

Taking an encouraging smile in the mirror I sift through Salvatore's shirt draw and pull out a clean white shirt and put it on, leaving the buttons open.

Holding the shirt to my chest I open the door and notice that the hallways are draped in darkness so we don't give the neighbours a free show.

I hold the shirt closer to my chest and I peak my head into the lounge and notice the room lit by a few candles.

Seeing Salvatore shirtless in front of an empty canvas with paints scattered around him causes my mind to imagine unholy thoughts.

The butterflies are now slamming against my chest

I walk over to the sofa which is draped in throws and I take a seat loosening my death grip on his shirt a bit.