what the hell happened last night

~chapter thirty one~

I gingerly shut the door to my house, I hear Salvatore's car drive away and I take off my shoes and rub my feet that ache.

"Had fun Missy?" Says my Uncle and I drop my shoe which clatters again the marble floor and I wince.

Looking very dramatic I see him stood at the top of the stairs with a glass of wine in his hand, still wearing his dress pants and shirt from work.

"Oh hi Uncle Ted!" I say feeling too tired and horny to be dealing with this right now, I just want to fall into bed and dream about my Italian principal.

"Where were you?" He asks me coming down the stairs and he sighs sitting on the bottom step and I slip past him.

"I was with Aaliyah, my friend" I emphasise and he chuckles, "you? Friends?" He jokes and I scoff

"Goodnight!" I chirp and he stands up chuckling to himself and takes a sip of the wine, "not so fast, what were you doing with your friend?"

"We were watching a film" I say and he raises his eyebrows at my answer and shakes his head making me groan in annoyance.

"Tell me! I was young once too you know! I wasn't born yesterday!" He sings and I sigh,

"Fine I was at a motorcycle race" I say and he sighs nodding his head, "as long as you didn't take crack and didn't get in the back I'm fine"

"I didn't do either so you have fulfilled your parental duties" I say and he nods with a grin and he follows me upstairs

"Goodnight Cara"

"Goodnight Ted"

I slap my alarm down hearing it screech and I can't deal with it anymore so I get out of bed feeling annoyed and half asleep.

I wash my face and lather my body in my Chanel perfume and tie my hair up in a messy bun adding some blusher and mascara.

Throwing on my clothes that I left out the night before, I head downstairs and grab a waffle from the toaster with an iced coffee.

My Uncle is already downstairs drenched in his Armani cologne and I say good morning as I bomb in and out grabbing my lunch.

The drive to school is uneventful and I get dropped off from my Uncle's Range Rover in the same spot as normal, kissing his cheek I hop out.

Making my way over to everyone in my friendship group I realise I should probably apologise to Aaliyah and reassure Grayson I'm okay.

Hopefully they will take it with a pinch of salt

"Hey!" I say to Aaliyah and Loren who are chatting and they turn to me smiling but Aaliyah launches herself at me.

"Oh thank god you're okay!" She says frantically and Loren looks confused as we hug like we haven't seen each other for five years.

"Did you two miss each other after twelve hours?" She chuckles and Aaliyah shakes her head, "no, something happened last night"

"Oh it was nothing" I dismiss it but Aaliyah has other plans.

"It want nothing Loren, she disappeared leaving me alone at this motorcycle race after she was nearly assaulted by a random dude"

"What?" Loren says and Aaliyah carries on

"Then of course Mr Romano swept in and saved her from this hoodlum of a guy" she explains and my cheeks turn red.

God I'm still too horny for this