you look bewitching

~chapter 9~

I sucked on my lollipop whilst I was watching Mr Romano.

Ignoring everyone around me including Grayson who is smirking at my lips- my eyes watch him

I feel Grayson touch my thigh and I slap his hand away as I stop sucking myself lollipop letting it go with a pop.

"We're in public Cara" he says smirking and I roll my eyes with a hit of amusement as I notice Grayson Jr make an appearance under his ripped jeans.

"So you're going tonight to that Art club fundraiser ball?" Asks Aaliyah and I nod getting pulled out of my daydreaming.

"Yeah, Mr Romano invited me last night" I say smiling as I chuck my lollipop in the bin and Grayson slings his arm over my shoulder.

"Miss Delores" says a sultry voice and I turn around to see Mr Romano with his hands in his suit pockets as he walks towards me

"Hi Sir" I say and Grayson lets go of me making and Romano smile which makes my hormones go into overdrive... was he jealous?

I shouldn't get ahead of myself, he has a girlfriend

"Cara I was wondering if you could still make tonight with your dad" he enquires and I nod eagerly as Grayson shuffled awkwardly next to me

"Yeah of course, I can't wait" I say and he opens his mouth to say something but the bell rings out and he nods, "see you this evening Miss Delores"

"Yeah, bye Sir" I say as he walks off, his peachy ass in full view for me, Grayson pinches my arm and I look at him, "hey! What was that for?"

I sling my bag further up my shoulder as we head to class together rubbing my pinched arm and he looks down at me, his greaser boy hair in front of his eyes

"I don't like how comfortable the man is around you, it's kinda creepy" he says shuddering and I roll my eyes heading for English class.

"He's just being polite" I say and he steps in front of me and I sigh holding my bag strap as he leans in looking deep into my eyes,

"Don't come crying to me babe when he shows up with his girlfriend tonight" he says walking off to the back doors, probably skipping class

I huff in exasperation and push open the door to class and nearly walk out as I read the board which reads, 'Thousand word assignment on Romeo and Juliet'

"My name is Cara Delores, I'm here with my Uncle- my name should be on the list" I say to the man outside the schools main hall

"Oh yeah, silly me, go straight in" he says and I recognise him as one of the school councillors that looks like he's constantly high on caffeine.

"Thank you" says my Uncle who looks very dapper in his blue velvet suit, Versace leather shoes and his hair neatly slicked back.

I on the other hand, have gone for a more belle of the ball look as I wear a soft pink dress with some low heels and my hair curled.

"Miss Delores, you look bewitching" says Mr Romano and I smile at him hooking my arm through my Uncle's

"Thank you Mr Romano, I like your suit" I say innocently but hoping to myself he hears the vixen undertone

"Ah Mr Romano, I've heard a lot about you" says my Uncle shaking his hand and Mr Romano nods shaking his hand back, "all good I hope"

"Yes of course, my daughter was very happy to have been noticed with her artistic talent, she is also very excited for the upcoming Italy trip"