nonna's sauce

~chapter thirty five~

I watch as he cuts open a fresh courgette, he places the vegetables into the frying pan and they sizzle in the olive oil.

He adds some aubergine and stirs them together as they fry and my mouth waters at the smell of the vegetables cooking.

"What are you making?" I ask him looking at his veiny hands slicing with precision, he looks up at me and simpers.

"Vegetable lasagne mi amor" he replies

he continues to stir the vegetables in the pan and he sifts through the cupboards and passes me a jar of sauce.

"This sauce was brought back from Italy, my Nonna makes the best sauces" he says and I open the jar to smell Basil and Rosemary in the tomato based sauce.

"This smells orgasmic" I say seductively and he gives me a kiss on the cheek and he grabs a glass tray to put the sauce and pasta sheets in.

"Here" he passes me a packet of pasta sheets and then he tells me to lay the sheet down in the tray as he pours a bit of the fried vegetables inside.

After that we pour a bit of his Nonna's sauce on top of the vegetables and we continue this process until everything is gone.

Bon appétit Salvatore

We put the lasagne in the oven and he leans back on the kitchen counter watching me and he leans in and pulls me close.

"This shirt suits you" he says touching my collar and I look into his almond eyes and I notice how flawless his skin is.

"What?" He asks huskily with a piece of hair hanging over his forehead and I rest my forehead against his shaking my head.

"Nothing" I chide and he looks into my eyes for permission and we lean in to a slow, sensual kiss that tells me he will make up for earlier.

He lifts me up bridal style, breaking up the kiss and I squeal as he walks out of the kitchen and into his room, lightly placing me down.

"I've wanted to do this all day" he says tugging at my shirt and I take it off leaving myself exposed again in front of him.

Well you could have done it earlier

"You left me needy earlier" I say to him and he rolls his eyes, "I will make it up to you" he whispers kissing my skin.

"You better Sir" I say and he grunts again my skin and he kisses my body even harder as though he is telling me how sorry he is.

"You're such a naughty girl for succumbing your assistant principal" he rebukes and tsk's under his breath.

I suck in a deep breath and no sex with Grayson will suffice to Mr Romano's mind blowing love making session.

He touches my thighs and he unzips his trousers and I watch as he uncovers his Salvatore Junior and it is more Salvatore Senior in my eyes.

He buries himself inside of me and I scream out knowing the familiar feeling of pleasure override my body.

The smell of lasagne wafting into the bedroom pulls me out of my reverie as I touch Salvatore's chest.